For those who combo DDWRT and Netduma, here is recommended setting

Chaiyoabc

9 hours ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Are these the default settings? Might try them my self :)

No.. i only add htb Quantum 1514

I have very good hitdetection and No First Shot First die moments..

Sure i Sometimes get insta melted.. but for real.. the ttk is so Low on some guns that you cant react..(120-200ms)

But its way better with the edgerouter... Dumaos Just dosnt Work for me at all.. and iam heavy dissapointet from my rx300.. 

Its does a great Job as Access Point..but it has way to many Bugs for its price

Guest Cussiv
12 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

Sure i Sometimes get insta melted.. but for real.. the ttk is so Low on some guns that you cant react..(120-200ms)

But its way better with the edgerouter... Dumaos Just dosnt Work for me at all.. and iam heavy dissapointet from my rx300.. 

EdgeRouter X right? 😎

Guest Cussiv
32 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

Yes..50$/€ on amazon

Does your settings with X work in other CoD titles?

4 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

Where did you find these settings from? Any reason why you added 1514 to the HTB Quantum? 

On 7/19/2020 at 6:16 PM, Cussiv said:

Lmao nice. Yeah, you could try disabling QoS and see how it goes. Or just adding maximum packet size 128, 256, 512, rules for uppload, I leave download at 100% or Knomax settings works great to, depends on which game

As Cussiv said i have done..i think a very good "job" with settings for Gargoyle....also i help to make "AutoSQM" for Openwrt ....i experiment with custom scripts....custom rules....nf tables as firewall and adjust priorities and speeds to my needs....my internet speeds isn't big....only 17Mbps download and only 850Kbps upload...

So when i attach traffic rules or scripts these speeds are ever lower to prevent bufferbloat..think of that.....

What i want to say is that.....

Low speeds has never been a problem for me for online gaming..especially FPS games..i was playing COD multiplayer from it starts...

All of these settings i have tried works pretty well for all games i play.....EXCEPT  current COD!!!!!!!!!

So my conclusion is that your ISP's or routers or NETDUMA  it hasn't any fault ...the only fault from your will be if you have bad settings but i think you will figure out so far playing and other games.

So we trying to fix something (COD) that is not from our side and we can't do anything about it.

They make "dedicated servers" in specific country's that cannot support all players..

These "dedicated servers" has very bad configuration....

The game has SBMM.....

They have and lag compensation in all this mix....

So in the same lobby you see the following .....

Etc.... you play from UK in Spanish server with ping  40ms...

It connects me to the same server with ping 90ms....

And the madness starts.....

You have lower ping but my last 5-6 games was bad....so you have better stats than me..SBMM takes care and add's to you artificial latency...you hit me in the back i just turn to you and kill you with 2 "magic" bullets!!!!

I think their approach are totally wrong....

Match making must implement just like this.....

You hit "team deathmatch".....game see's your ping...it finds that is 90ms....so it tries to find similar ping from 80-100ms.....

From these players who has the same ping as you attach SBMM .....

Allow these players to play in the same lobby....

Enjoy the game....

Everyone has the same ping...the same stats...no one has a benefit.....so the better team wins.

It is just so simple!!!!!!!

SBMM right now it hasn't the approach to make YOU a better player... it has the approach very bad players MUST win games because if every time they loose or make 40 deaths THEY WILL LEAVE the game.

This is my opinion...any discuss is wellcome.....i am tired to make something work that is "broken" from it's beginning.

Guest Cussiv

I didn't really liked MW thats why I sold it. The game was so frustrating and I couldn't handle it, same with WW2. WW2 had really weird and random hit detection sometimes. The only games I'm playing right now is Infinite Warfare and Black ops 4.

16 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

Do you add 1514 in the up and down? HTB Quantum?

1 hour ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Excellent, I'll give it a try, what percentage do you throttle down on your QoS? Alos any more tips you got?

I Just Use my Download Speed Tested with a speedtest

98mbits down and 37 mbits up

Trottling didnt make any difference.. never had with CoD on my Connection

Guest Cussiv
4 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

I Just Use my Download Speed Tested with a speedtest

98mbits down and 37 mbits up

Trottling didnt make any difference.. never had with CoD on my Connection

is your FQ_CODEL_QUANTUM on both 1514 or do you have default 300 & 1514?

edit: nvm saw ur settings on the first page

14 minutes ago, Cussiv said:

is your FQ_CODEL_QUANTUM on both 1514 or do you have default 300 & 1514?

Fq_codel Quantum and HTB Quantum is both 1514 on Upload and on Download

As i Said.. both values are a Paketsize.. mtu1500+ some Hardware Overhead

I dont want any Game Pakets fragmentated by the sheduler..

And after some Tests these values seems to get me the best gameplay in CoD.. hitdetection is crisp.. i can easy kill people with short 3-4 bullets bursts from my cramax or AK and know That will be enough If i AIM propertly... I even make some nice multikills.. 

Gameplay feels more even.. Like i actual have the Chance to win a gunfight... My KD improves alot.. many rounds End with a 1,5-3 KD with the Most Kills in the Lobby..Sure there are still some Games where i struggle to get positive.. but thats Not really Connection related.. Camping.. spawntrapped or i try to run and gun against a SMG/shotgun only lobby

I dont know If These values Work for you too.. but iam rocking with this settings since about 7-8 days and they still Work for me.. unlike Dumaos where settings only Work a few Games and never again..

I Wish i could make a gameplay Video.. but my CPU is a little bit to weak for that..

32 minutes ago, Cussiv said:

Cool, do you play on ps4 or xbox? Does your setting work also in parties?

I dont Play on console.. cant stand that Low Qualität.. unstable 45-60 FPS (this Trigger alot paketloss too If you have unstable fps.. If you get FPS Drops Pakets get discardet.. but Most egoshooter do this) and i dont Like playing with a clumpy Controller..

i Play on pc with a i7 6700k.  32gb RAM .. GTX 1080ti.. on wqhd  1440p @ stable 125-150 FPS

Game installed on a nvme SSD

My windows nic settings are:

Offloads disabled

Interrupt Moderation disabled

Flow Control disabled

(Basicly everything disabled on my nic settings)

They do Work in partys Like playing solo..No difference

18 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

I dont Play on console.. cant stand that Low Qualität.. unstable 45-60 FPS (this Trigger alot paketloss too If you have unstable fps.. If you get FPS Drops Pakets get discardet.. but Most egoshooter do this) and i dont Like playing with a clumpy Controller..

i Play on pc with a i7 6700k.  32gb RAM .. GTX 1080ti.. on wqhd  1440p @ stable 125-150 FPS

Game installed on a nvme SSD

My windows nic settings are:

Offloads disabled

Interrupt Moderation disabled

Flow Control disabled

(Basicly everything disabled on my nic settings)

They do Work in partys Like playing solo..No difference

How are you able to consistently run at them frames? 

I can hit 90-100 and my specs are i7 9700k  RTX 2070 super. And acer preadator 144hz 1440p monitor.

30 minutes ago, Sable said:

I can hit 90-100 and my specs are i7 9700k  RTX 2070 super. And acer preadator 144hz 1440p monitor.

looks like he's at 1080p not 1440p, i do have the same frame rate at 1080p with rtx 2070 super

1080ti is slightly better than rtx2070s and even with the lowest settings , i dont understand how he managed to get those fps

fyi , i advise every body to play COD in 1080p, that will reduce input lag, high frame rate = less input lag, pro players always use lowest settings possible to get the highest frames/s possible 

1 hour ago, 1conito said:

looks like he's at 1080p not 1440p, i do have the same frame rate at 1080p with rtx 2070 super

1080ti is slightly better than rtx2070s and even with the lowest settings , i dont understand how he managed to get those fps

fyi , i advise every body to play COD in 1080p, that will reduce input lag, high frame rate = less input lag, pro players always use lowest settings possible to get the highest frames/s possible 

Yea I tried 1080p looks blurry but maybe I’m not looking into it too much.

It looks blurry because you have a 1440p monitor. 1080P doesn't work too well on most 1440P monitors.

IMHO best is to either stay at 1080P or get a 4K screen.

4 hours ago, Sable said:

I Play on wqhd..

1440p with my new Samsung g7 odessey 240hz Monitor that i buyed Last Week. I wanted HDR and better colors becouse i had my Problems to See enemys on some Maps.. 

Before that i was running a Acer Predator 165hz g-sync wqhd monitor

FPS are stable 125-150 FPS .. average about 130-135FPS.. depents a little on the map and the area.

But i never have seen it dip under 125 fps

My settings are 

100% Render Resolution, 

Everything on Low/off

Textures and AF :high

2x filmic AA

My 1080ti is Just a little Oced.. 

I do have 32gb RAM and the game installed on a nvme SSD too..

I dont know maybe you have to disable some settings Like raytracing...

I Talk about MP FPS.. 6v6/10v10 not warzone becouse i think there will be different

@1conito Sure Higher FPS = less Inputlag.. but i cant stand that blur.. i prefer 1440p becouse of the sharpness and the ability to better See my enemys.. 

44 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

I Play on wqhd..

1440p with my new Samsung g7 odessey 240hz Monitor that i buyed Last Week. I wanted HDR and better colors becouse i had my Problems to See enemys on some Maps.. 

Before that i was running a Acer Predator 165hz g-sync wqhd monitor

FPS are stable 125-150 FPS .. average about 130-135FPS.. depents a little on the map and the area.

But i never have seen it dip under 125 fps

My settings are 

100% Render Resolution, 

Everything on Low/off

Textures and AF :high

2x filmic AA

My 1080ti is Just a little Oced.. 

I do have 32gb RAM and the game installed on a nvme SSD too..

I dont know maybe you have to disable some settings Like raytracing...

I Talk about MP FPS.. 6v6/10v10 not warzone becouse i think there will be different

@1conito Sure Higher FPS = less Inputlag.. but i cant stand that blur.. i prefer 1440p becouse of the sharpness and the ability to better See my enemys.. 

Yea I tried everything and can’t run the game at 144fps @ 1440p, 1080p I can no problem but there is a noticeable blur, it’s weird because I can run any other game 144fps at 1440p

7 hours ago, Sable said:

Yea I tried everything and can’t run the game at 144fps @ 1440p, 1080p I can no problem but there is a noticeable blur, it’s weird because I can run any other game 144fps at 1440p

If i disable AA i can come near 144fps in Multiplayer.. but i dont Like how its Look without anti aliasing..

I also have g-sync disabled becouse its stutter alot and dosnt seems to work Well with mw19.

I just run at Maximum refreshrate.. to be fair i didnt even See a difference between 165hz and 240hz.. 240hz seems a little bit smoother.. 

A human can See the different between 60hz and 120/144hz.. but anything above that... you likely dosnt See any further improvements

13 hours ago, 1conito said:

Followed this guide and am at a stable 144frames at 1440p.

https://prosettings.net/cod-warzone-best-settings-options-guide/