Defeat MW Lag Compensation!

Sable

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

For me at least, open, mod NAT... plays the same. I always used to get better connections with a mod NAT on IW, WW2 and Black Ops 4.

Yea I dunno this the first time I’ve played on moderate since AW. Seemed to be frying last night no matter who I was up against.

I'm trying mod NAT again right now throttling to 3d 0.5u and my mp5 half the time doesn't seem to do any damage.

EDIT : Tried 5d 1.5u and 10d 5up and still tons of nope.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I'm trying mod NAT again right now throttling to 3d 0.5u and my mp5 half the time doesn't seem to do any damage.

EDIT : Tried 5d 1.5u and 10d 5up and still tons of nope.

I downgraded my ASUS firmware that also seems to have helped

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Why did you downgrade?

I think there is problems with the latest, WiFi was dropping on my girlfriends phone and also the Gear accelerator in game boost has never worked properly.

So reverted back and it had solved all issues.

3 hours ago, SolidOny said:

Its kind of a shame that you need to "seem" to have a bad conection for hit registration to be on point. 

for me , being a second ahead of anyone will be on top what im looking for. 

I feel I am ahead in game 9/10 games with my current settings, but for how long I don’t know, every time there is a patch it seems to screw something up and I have to do minor tweaks to find that sweet spot on the connection again. MW is a very weird game for connections.

I checked the K/D's of your enemies in that game (0,7-1,0) so really I doubt it has anything to do with settings. Probably more lucky with the matchmaking.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

I checked the K/D's of your enemies in that game (0,7-1,0) so really I doubt it has anything to do with settings. Probably more lucky with the matchmaking.

A good percentage of players on here are complaining about bad hit detection, this is the quality of 9/10 games so I believe it is to do with settings. I don’t get nukes 9/10 games, but yes I probably got lucky with this lobby even tho 3 of the players seemed a bit sweaty jump shotting etc. I don’t ever check KD’s of enemies but I can tell you most of my games are like this and I don’t reverse boost so if this is the case then the SBMM isn’t as bad as people make out.

7 hours ago, Bert said:

KD’s from the enemy team:

Denapower: 1.2

Fantasia1506: 1.44

Lupachuk: 1.01

DemonVenom84: 0.8

FieldTOP: 0.81

xSmudge_x: 1.19

Goneill96: 1.17 (this guy left)

I would not class this as a noob lobby when only 2 players are under a 1KD.

The lobbies you tubers get into are between 0.4 - 0.7 KD’s.

Sable are you using the dumar  with the assus router

If so how is your setup please tell

Eg heres mine

Modem -  openwrt router -  netdumar  all evices connected to dumar

Modem is first then openwrt second the 3 rd is dumar

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Sable are you using the dumar  with the assus router

If so how is your setup please tell

Eg heres mine

Modem -  openwrt router -  netdumar  all evices connected to dumar

Modem is first then openwrt second the 3 rd is dumar

Modem> ASUS router (all devices connected to this) > R1 with just the PS4, and phone just  for geo filter changes.

Guest Cussiv

Today me and my friend played together and everytime he changed settings in tomato qos our gaming experience changed until he found a sweetspot when the enemys started to get really slow (I played with same settings). Tbh cod is a no skill game, if someone has better settings then you, he will see you first and instamelt you. And people who says to not trust killcams are bots, because thats how he killed you! If he saw you first its because your settings sucks according the game. I can confirmed there is no right settings in this game. If someone has ”better” settings according the games lag ”compensation” he will destroy you. Ping dosn’t really matter if your settings aren’t ”right” anyway. That’s how CoD works. So playing Solo, parties and diffrent people will change your gaming experience according how cods lag comp handles it and how ”good” your settings are :) CoD need to fix their shitty netcode. Try Battlefield as example. Its better

Guest Cussiv

+ There are more tryhards on PS4 so finding right settings in EU might be hard. On Xbox its easier. 

1 hour ago, Sable said:

Modem> ASUS router (all devices connected to this) > R1 with just the PS4, and phone just  for geo filter changes.

Thank you

I have to ask you in assus fw settings qos addaptive

What que discipline  are you using

As i just watched a video about it

Theres 3 to choose from 

Sfq  fq _codel  or codel

I bet you  your using fq codel

Have you tried all 3 diffrent settings if so what do you prefrr

4 minutes ago, kinel said:

Thank you

I have to ask you in assus fw settings qos addaptive

What que discipline  are you using

As i just watched a video about it

Theres 3 to choose from 

Sfq  fq _codel  or codel

I bet you  your using fq codel

Have you tried all 3 diffrent settings if so what do you prefrr

Adaptive QoS with game boost on.

46 minutes ago, Sable said:

Adaptive QoS with game boost on.

Is game boost in queue discipline

As i never seen game boost in the video i watched

Im just trying to work out its features

11 minutes ago, kinel said:

Is game boost in queue discipline

As i never seen game boost in the video i watched

Im just trying to work out its features

He uses the default which is SFQ... I believe the other two are only for Merlin which he doesn't use.

Game Boost is just part of adaptive QoS. Adaptive QoS optimizes inbound and outbound bandwidth on both wired and wireless connections. Applications and tasks can be prioritized easily using drag-and-drop presets for gaming.

He also uses WTFast I believe.

8 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

He uses the default which is SFQ... I believe the other two are only for Merlin which he doesn't use.

Game Boost is just part of adaptive QoS. Adaptive QoS optimizes inbound and outbound bandwidth on both wired and wireless connections. Applications and tasks can be prioritized easily using drag-and-drop presets for gaming.

He also uses WTFast I believe.

Cheers  i was looking at merlin videos

I know sable used to have talktalk   as he had simmuler setup to me 

Maybe he changed it like you think

56 minutes ago, kinel said:

Cheers  i was looking at merlin videos

I know sable used to have talktalk   as he had simmuler setup to me 

Maybe he changed it like you think

No I am still with talk talk, and as N3cro says that is what I am using and also wtfast but I don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

Guest Cussiv

Ok guys are you ready? Im going to share my settings and my opinion.. Asus firmware isn't that great anyway. If you have flashed with merlin it will take around 1 min until QoS kicks in. I would recommend Freshtomato and set the gaming ports as dst 30000-45000 and play with the "%" to until you not get melted. Here's my setup. It works great on R7000. When Im in party I use to switch of QoS or change "Game" as CoD goes to "1-3%" until I dont get melted. I have tried this on a diffrent router but it played diffrent because it uses an diffrent kernel. Tomato arm uses newer kernel then mips versions. I cant garantuee this will work for you but I recommending you to play with the % of inbound rates (download) to get the sweetspot. So you dont get melted. 

Edit: For me 1-3% on Inbound works great solo and party with my friend. But might be diffrent if I play with another guy. Sometimes 1-2% works or 2-20%. Its really really diffrent depend on who you play against or with. The best thing you can do is to try mess with the %. I set the lowest possible number to not get melted or see me first die first bs.

And what I mean by sometimes i switch off Qos? I mean i turn it off because sometimes it works better. And you can change your settings in-game. It won't disconnect you. 

Why I set such a low % is because these games seems to like more "bad" connection then great connection.

Classification.PNG

Beast settings with vegas.PNG

14 hours ago, Sable said:

No I am still with talk talk, and as N3cro says that is what I am using and also wtfast but I don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

Is WTfast an isp if so that means you have 2 isp   if i am correct 

I didnt relise you have WTfast as well