KD’s from the enemy team:

Denapower: 1.2

Fantasia1506: 1.44

Lupachuk: 1.01

DemonVenom84: 0.8

FieldTOP: 0.81

xSmudge_x: 1.19

Goneill96: 1.17 (this guy left)

I would not class this as a noob lobby when only 2 players are under a 1KD.

The lobbies you tubers get into are between 0.4 - 0.7 KD’s.

Untitled.jpg

Bad but not exactly Korean Savage lvl bad lol.

1 hour ago, Cussiv said:

Does WTFast really work? I mean best way is to choose the right ISP. Here’s my routing. 

Bahnhof https://bgp.he.net/AS8473#_graph4

If you compair it to Telia its has direct contact which is the best. Just look at the routes.

Telia

https://bgp.he.net/AS1299#_graph4

And yes better routing gives you lower ping. :)

From what I've read about it, WTFast only works if you have high ping and bad routing.

It doesn't seem to make any difference to my gameplays but I already have 14ms base ping and in game to UK server is around 30ms.

I'm looking to buy Assus RT, or only get WTfast VPN, My localisation is so far from the USA server. Quebec city is a more than 1000 KM away from the closest server, I need something to help me to get better way, less hop.  When I looked withPingplotter, only for leaving Canada, I had 6 to 10 Hop.... and obviously, more than 60ms ping.  I cant get a game with less than 70-80ms in MW,  90-100ms is actually my average.  I don't know if WTFast or a VPN can help me

1 hour ago, Sable said:

Lol where did you pull that from.

That is from a video someone posted about KS reverse boosting and they were the players KS nuked against.

No way does a 3 k/d player get into a lobby with such bad players without reverse boosting.

Guest Cussiv
6 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

That is from a video someone posted about KS reverse boosting and they were the players KS nuked against.

No way does a 3 k/d player get into a lobby with such bad players without reverse boosting.

I found dysmos lobbys once on BO4 - 150 ping. Only noobies... Trust me, American lobbys are easier 😂

2 hours ago, DanyKTM said:

I know 😥 😥  Thats why I'm looking for smething else, The geolocalisation and QOS help me a little bit but I'm sure I can do more, even Ill pay more

I am on the same boat as you, I am with bell currently.... and yesterday called Videotron thinking about switching.

I have optic fibre to home, and ping is decent over here (sometimes I even play on 20ms) but cant help but think that Lag Compensation is screwing me big time

Edit: Currently considering getting another router aswell just to run openwrt and give it a shot again just to increase my ping. I tried that before and had mixed results but haven't done enough experiment with it

46 minutes ago, Cussiv said:

Trust me, American lobbys are easier 😂

I have noticed that. Far less camping it seems also.

I could play in US lobbies no problem on IW but on MW, that ping really f**ks you up.

22 hours ago, Cussiv said:

Ok guys are you ready? Im going to share my settings and my opinion.. Asus firmware isn't that great anyway. If you have flashed with merlin it will take around 1 min until QoS kicks in. I would recommend Freshtomato and set the gaming ports as dst 30000-45000 and play with the "%" to until you not get melted. Here's my setup. It works great on R7000. When Im in party I use to switch of QoS or change "Game" as CoD goes to "1-3%" until I dont get melted. I have tried this on a diffrent router but it played diffrent because it uses an diffrent kernel. Tomato arm uses newer kernel then mips versions. I cant garantuee this will work for you but I recommending you to play with the % of inbound rates (download) to get the sweetspot. So you dont get melted. 

Edit: For me 1-3% on Inbound works great solo and party with my friend. But might be diffrent if I play with another guy. Sometimes 1-2% works or 2-20%. Its really really diffrent depend on who you play against or with. The best thing you can do is to try mess with the %. I set the lowest possible number to not get melted or see me first die first bs.

And what I mean by sometimes i switch off Qos? I mean i turn it off because sometimes it works better. And you can change your settings in-game. It won't disconnect you. 

Why I set such a low % is because these games seems to like more "bad" connection then great connection.

So you don't mess with the upload settings at all? Upload makes all the difference for me, download not so much.

Guest Cussiv
27 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

So you don't mess with the upload settings at all? Upload makes all the difference for me, download not so much.

I leave it at 10-100. It works great that way, then mess with the download. Upload is your hitreg to the server.

6 hours ago, LegendMask said:

I am on the same boat as you, I am with bell currently.... and yesterday called Videotron thinking about switching.

I have optic fibre to home, and ping is decent over here (sometimes I even play on 20ms) but cant help but think that Lag Compensation is screwing me big time

Edit: Currently considering getting another router aswell just to run openwrt and give it a shot again just to increase my ping. I tried that before and had mixed results but haven't done enough experiment with it

I have bell as well and it is working great, im curious how did you set up your netduma with homehub?

3 hours ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

I have bell as well and it is working great, im curious how did you set up your netduma with homehub?

I have it HH3000 > Netduma R1 > Xbox and PC only, the rest of my home connection is going through a mesh to HH3000

Netduma settings I keep changing them everyday as I am trying multiple setup but so far nothing clicked as what I am looking for