Shoot first die first? Come here, this is my solution

Chaiyoabc

1 hour ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Adaptive, Traditionall or with Limiter? If with Adaptive how is your qos category/order setup

Adaptive with gaming 1st.

i am also using wtfast and set it to PS4 WW2 Cod.

13 hours ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Ok cool. No random hit detection? Works great in partys? You play wifi or cable

Ethernet cat7, no random hit detection.

4 hours ago, Albo2001 said:

Try to add latency in openwrt with this command tc qdisc add dev eth0 root netem delay 25ms

For me works great

Tried that with multiple values... never made any difference for me.

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Tried that with multiple values... never made any difference for me.

Agree. I tried that and it dosn't really work. My tip is to try diffrent firmwares and routers and find out what works best for you. Ignore QoS and "cods" lag comp. It's BS. Just find a router with a firmware that works for you and your good to go.

3 hours ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Agree. I tried that and it dosn't really work. My tip is to try diffrent firmwares and routers and find out what works best for you. Ignore QoS and "cods" lag comp. It's BS. Just find a router with a firmware that works for you and your good to go.

I agree about the netem thing, I have tried it also and it makes no difference for me, but I don’t agree with the lag compensation, it definitely is in the game but not as bad as it used to be. I used to use netduma to get on the Spanish servers and I was so far ahead of people in game it was unreal, It is no longer like that now, this game was very generous with the amount of lag compensation it gave you.

No matter what I do with the Netduma R1 or XR500 I just can’t find that consistency. However since I have purchased an ASUS RT-AX88U The game has ran like a dream. 

The game doesn’t play as bad as some of the people on this forum make out, but there is the odd bullshit death here and there and when you watch the kill cam they generally have the packet bust symbol and/or one of the other 2 symbols to do with connection.

About the lag compensation. I have tried diffrent routers with Openwrt, Gargoyle and Dd-wrt and using exactly the same settings. All routers played diffrent. I found out that my netgear runs best at stock without QoS. Lag compensation exsist in all games but for some reason it gives you one step ahead if you have the right settings or connection on your side. 

35 minutes ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Great video, could you please share more of videos? Could you please tell me on what firmware version you on. 

Thanks man. Plenty of nukes from MW and other cods here:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLiWq5b9k52-MevQWbmJ-Ew

firmware I am using is 3.0.0.4.384.

7 minutes ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Is it with ASUS RT-AX88U? Are you running latest 3.0.0.4.384.81790?

Yes RT-AX88U  firmware 3.0.0.4.384. 8018

22 minutes ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Cant find that build number 8018. Is it 81116 or 81790? Latest was 4 days ago

Sorry man I’m reading what the app on my phone is giving for my device firmware, can’t tell untill I go on pc.

29 minutes ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Cant find that build number 8018. Is it 81116 or 81790? Latest was 4 days ago

23EB5606-940B-4EE3-BF82-4F462C28AD80.png

7 minutes ago, Sable said:

I updated through the interface.

Thank you very much for your help. My mate got an asus rt-ac68u. He’s going to try play with playing with Adaptive QoS and set it to Game. Did it work great on other cod titles to? Even playing with partys?

8 minutes ago, MySettingzSucks said:

Thank you very much for your help. My mate got an asus rt-ac68u. He’s going to try play with playing with Adaptive QoS and set it to Game. Did it work great on other cod titles to? Even playing with partys?

Yea man I always play in a party.

Works well in black ops 4 too and modern warfare remastered.