Great hit reg on MW

bagsta69

2 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

I am fifty and my eyes are old and bent. lol 

I used to play CoD with a guy who had his settings on inverted so up actually went down and vice versa.

I used to joke that his eyes were in upside down 😂

Anyways, good gameplay mate. I see you play like me... try to stay outta the action and catch them off guard :D

2 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

Silencer of some sort, grip and standard rds. Ill check next time I fire up PS4.

You know sometimes I wonder if these weapons are fine with only a few attachments. And the devs being devs gives us all this attachement options to just troll us. lol

50 minutes ago, Macca61 said:

Nice play! You have better eyesight than me lol I couldn't see half of what you were shooting at! But then again you are a young whipper snapper!

He's the "The Reverend"  Macca61. He's got the Lord on his side. 😊

You can't lie to a Nun!!!! lol.

I always check the pros and cons of each gun attachment  before putting any attachment on them. Use mostly the KLO for longer range maps and the M4 for mid range. Trusty Mp5 for close to medium range and a launcher which gets me a lot of points as in most games im the only member of my team shooting stuff out of the sky. 

28 minutes ago, bagsta69 said:

You can't lie to a Nun!!!! lol.

I always check the pros and cons of each gun attachment  before putting any attachment on them. Use mostly the KLO for longer range maps and the M4 for mid range. Trusty Mp5 for close to medium range and a launcher which gets me a lot of points as in most games im the only member of my team shooting stuff out of the sky. 

Yeah, I nearly always have a launcher, it's a way of getting cheap points lol. Loving the sniper rifles as well. 

I suppose I should change my handle to Macca64☠ Lol

5 minutes ago, Macca61 said:

Yeah, I nearly always have a launcher, it's a way of getting cheap points lol. Loving the sniper rifles as well. 

I suppose I should change my handle to Macca64☠ Lol

I have never been able to use a sniper rifle effectively, I'm just too slow. that's a cool handle though, you should. 

Some games im a god other games it seems fare but for the most part the duma makes things fare, I wouldn't be without it. Ive tried turning stuff off before and doing tests etc, the worst I got was connecting to west Mexico with 800 ms ping from uk wtf. and yes it played like shite. there are some strange results from the latest cod I will admit, but no more than others of recent years and I do not believe that the duma can pre empt the shit that the devs shove out, however I will say that at least I have the best tool to try and circumvent all the bollocks that they do shove out lol 

9 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

I do not believe that the duma can pre empt the shit that the devs shove out, however I will say that at least I have the best tool to try and circumvent all the bollocks that they do shove out lol 

IW would've been my last CoD if it wasn't for my Duma. Black Ops 3 and AW were absolute nightmares to play. It was like 10% chance of me winning a 1v1.

Thanks to the Duma I have a 2.7 k/d on IW, 2.2 on WW2, almost 2.4 on BOps4.

18 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

IW would've been my last CoD if it wasn't for my Duma. Black Ops 3 and AW were absolute nightmares to play. It was like 10% chance of me winning a 1v1.

Thanks to the Duma I have a 2.7 k/d on IW, 2.2 on WW2, almost 2.4 on BOps4.

Here in Asia you litterally can't play CoD without a Netduma.

Well you can but you get connected up to Japan and then it's game over. There is a second of delay between shot and hitmarker LOL.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, bagsta69 said:

standard suggestions from Netduma, :)

Nice gameplay! So you use standard suggestions from Netduma? That's cool. I have not played this game in a while (due to work). Maybe I'll load it up tonight. The geo-filter is a dope feature. I just don't know if "ping is king" applies to call of duty games now 

70/70 up and down, Adjust buffer bloat on dsl reports to the best you can get ping assist to 25-30 ms then just play the game. sometimes you have great games and sometimes bad but for the most part I get decent games. This iteration of cod is different to the last 3 or 4 and a different approach is needed. (imo). a decent set of headphones really does help. 

19 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

70/70 up and down, Adjust buffer bloat on dsl reports to the best you can get ping assist to 25-30 ms then just play the game. sometimes you have great games and sometimes bad but for the most part I get decent games. This iteration of cod is different to the last 3 or 4 and a different approach is needed. (imo). a decent set of headphones really does help. 

I wasn't aware that the buffer bloat changes ping? 

What do you have your buffer bloat set to? 

What do you do with the geo filter? Where are you based? 

Do you find certain servers that you have better games on? 

I'm having an awful time since launch. Always behind even if I'm already aiming and they're sprinting. I think my current k/d is 0.83 and it drops everytime I play. It's very frustrating at the moment.