MarkofJ's MW review... He makes ALOT of good points!

N3CR0

49 minutes ago, Bert said:

MarkofJ has good points. But he is very biassed to Treyarch games though. Always has been.

Although true about being biased... everything he says in this vid is true. This is a game that nobody asked for or wanted.

Again they have made, like Black Ops 4 a game that caters for bad players.

I kinda disagree, I don't camp, I do check corners for campers and I am loving the game and Ive been playing online since the first modern warfare. the maps are massive and they are not the standard 3 route lanes that people are used to but I find that refreshing. 

I am not experiencing the massive amount of campers that most seem to be complaining about, yes I do find them on most games but no more than usual and as always there are ways to deal with them. If that makes me a noob after years of playing then im a noob and loving it. AS has been said to me on many occasions when complaining about the the jet pack jumping E number coke snorting jump about games, if ya dont like it play something else. nobody got a gun to your head. Most people that are complaining on youtube played the alpha and beta so know what they were getting and many you tubers probably didn't even have to pay for the game so, meh. 

Im against the grain but this is the game I wanted. Back to gameplay like the original modern warfare. 

16 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Although true about being biased... everything he says in this vid is true. This is a game that nobody asked for or wanted.

Again they have made, like Black Ops 4 a game that caters for bad players.

That will never change.

The landscape in videogames has simply changed, the key point nowadays is player retention. It's all about keeping players onboard.

There is loads of issues I have with the game, to name a few:

-Large maze maps (biggest issue)

-Lack of maps. Nice that they have 2v2 6v6 10v10 and 32v32, but if you want to play classic 6v6 there is just a few maps.

-The maps also make the game modes not flow well. 

-Enemies are invisible most of the time.

-They are hiding parties pre game lobby

-footsteps

-Scoreboards in TDM and DOM

-Weapons and weapon balance. Gunsmith is cool but you are too much at a disadvantage if you try to level up anything else than a M4 or some SMGs. The best attachments for rushing are all high unlocks slowing down the gameplay even further. When you do have them though, it's very viable.

The game is now what 7 days old? I was searching for a game last night at 4am and could only find 2 lobbies. While it is an akward time I have never seen that for a CoD title. I think that the leaks about big changes that are coming might be true as this is a bad sign IMHO.

I bet the playerbase drop off is gonnabe alot quicker this year than it was with Black Ops 4.

Yeah they made $600m in sales (supposedly, they could be lying about that tbh) but how many are still gonnabe playing MW in 3 months time?

Also, theres been alot of talk on how competitive play is gonna work in this game... I'm not talking about League Play, I'm talking about the pro teams playing, they're worried about how you can play MW competitively.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I bet the playerbase drop off is gonnabe alot quicker this year than it was with Black Ops 4.

I think a lot of people stuck around with BO4 because there was so much to do. You had normal multiplayer, blackout and zombies...

In the new one you've not got nearly as much to do, Blackout is a big missing piece in my view. Spec Ops is okay but it's no competition for zombies.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I think a lot of people stuck around with BO4 because there was so much to do. You had normal multiplayer, blackout and zombies...

In the new one you've not got nearly as much to do, Blackout is a big missing piece in my view. Spec Ops is okay but it's no competition for zombies.

Alot stuck around for Blackout but the MP drop out was huge from what I can tell.

Is it any wonder they don't display player count in the games anymore...

On 11/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, N3CR0 said:

Alot stuck around for Blackout but the MP drop out was huge from what I can tell.

Is it any wonder they don't display player count in the games anymore...

Well there's so many big budget games every year, it doesn't surprise me that people can't give so much time to just one game anymore. Crowded market.

Modern Warfare is in general a degenerated miscarriage game. Even after the overhaul the game will still be degenerated because the core is rotten. They are 15 years in the game and still can't write a proper net code. It seems the series is going backwards into stone age. They can't even implement a server browser in 2019 how pathetic is that?

58 minutes ago, RiotControll said:

Modern Warfare is in general a degenerated miscarriage game. Even after the overhaul the game will still be degenerated because the core is rotten. They are 15 years in the game and still can't write a proper net code. It seems the series is going backwards into stone age. They can't even implement a server browser in 2019 how pathetic is that?

Ghosts netcode was beautiful. I never ever got shoot first die first or anyone sponging bullets on that game.

How the hell have they got it so wrong every game since... its just madness.

17 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Ghosts netcode was beautiful. I never ever got shoot first die first or anyone sponging bullets on that game.

Because they're working with the American "come on let's do it it will work" mentality. This game is far more worse online than COD4 & MW2 in Peer 2 Client times. Personally I think slowly it's time to quit the series. Enough with this sub par bullshit.

19 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

That's weird because I remember people saying that Call Of Duty had jumped the shark right around the time Ghosts came out, but i'm not super invested so maybe I only got half the story.

4 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

That's weird because I remember people saying that Call Of Duty had jumped the shark right around the time Ghosts came out, but i'm not super invested so maybe I only got half the story.

I never had a gaming monitor, no fancy controller and was playing on slow, crappy wifi and an ISP router back then. Hit det. for me was flawless, no sponging, no shoot first die first. I had about 35 days played on that one. Its when Advanced Warfare came out things went completely downhill. I hated that game purely because of how the connections were. Even in HC folk would sponge my bullets.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, RiotControll said:

You're never ever going to get a server browser simply because they want you to go by their matchmaking algorithm.

11 hours ago, Bert said:

You're never ever going to get a server browser simply because they want you to go by their matchmaking algorithm.

Actually they can because the degenerated people at Demonware are responsible for the matchmaking and it's made for latency & lag compensation. I went back to WWII and BO4 and both had the same degenerated miscarriage matchmaking and the developers can't have the same algorithms.