Since update 7.00 can’t party chat psn

SolidOny

5 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I've just published an update. Flush the cloud and see if it's improved at all.

Now I need to delete the port forward and active again the upnp? What is the suggest settings except the cloud flush that I have to do?

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Kostas83 said:

Now I need to delete the port forward and active again the upnp? What is the suggest settings except the cloud flush that I have to do?

You shouldn't need to do anything, it was a case of not enough servers were whitelisted which the cloud update should have solved now. If you have an Open NAT then leave port settings as they are.

Hey I still can't hear anyone without disabling the geo filter and rejoining the party. This is super frustrating I have flushed the cloud three times now. (I am on the original firmware before the duma os was released)

5 hours ago, SolidOny said:

I’m still having issues too. Even flushed cloud. 

Hi my friend!

do you have the upnp active? When I tried the first time after the flush cloud I had the port forward and the upnp deactivate. I deleted the custom service on the port forward and I active again the upnp. Since then I had no any other issue. Only with one of my friend that leaves in Canada and it is outside of the range of the geofilter. But I I added on the allow list and it is ok now.  When you want to add someone on the allow list set first the geofilter on spectator mode, then add the people’s that they are outside of the range and then put again filtering mode. 

The Geo-Filter updates apply to the original firmware and DumaOS, so it doesn't matter which one you're using. The updates will happen occasionally automatically but you can always force an update by pressing FLUSH CLOUD in DumaOS. I can't remember off the top of my head what the button in the original firmware says.

20 minutes ago, Hydros85 said:

I’m still having issues too on ps4. Even flushed cloud. 😕

If you have create a custom port forward delete it and activate the upnp. This worked for me. Also trie to do a reset on the router. If I remember right first I did a reset on the router and I set it up. 

Yes same problem here, have to change to spectating mode then get out of the chatparty and rejoin that chatparty again everytime somebody gets in the chatparty.

• Administrators

There must still be something blocked on the filter, can you see anything on the map when it happens? Could you provide us the IDs if possible? Just to confirm also this happens with people you've already added to your allow list?

Yes, keeps blocking even on allow list. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There must still be something blocked on the filter, can you see anything on the map when it happens? Could you provide us the IDs if possible? Just to confirm also this happens with people you've already added to your allow list?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, SolidOny said:

Yes, keeps blocking even on allow list.

Is it the same ID every time then? There may be quite a few servers in that location in which case you might need to allow servers from there a few times to get it. Could you provide us the IDs please or are they ones that have already been given?