Since update 7.00 can’t party chat psn

SolidOny

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Seye said:

Please has the update been pushed out ? We cloud flush?

Alex mentioned it was done and fixed it for most people. You shouldn't need to flush the cloud but there is no harm in doing so - if you get the too long message just wait a minute and refresh the page, it will have applied. Have you added your friends to your allow list?

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Alex mentioned it was done and fixed it for most people. You shouldn't need to flush the cloud but there is no harm in doing so - if you get the too long message just wait a minute and refresh the page, it will have applied. Have you added your friends to your allow list?

Okay I give it a try thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Mmkay. December. Still need to put features in spectator mode, to hear friends.

flushed cloud

added them to whitelist.

still nothing. It’s kinda annoying but I guess I’ll need to live with it. 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, SolidOny said:

Mmkay. December. Still need to put features in spectator mode, to hear friends.

flushed cloud

added them to whitelist.

still nothing. It’s kinda annoying but I guess I’ll need to live with it. 

So there are more we need to add? Could you provide them in this form please? We've made the form easier to submit these

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So there are more we need to add? Could you provide them in this form please? We've made the form easier to submit these

Hi to all!

the last days the problem it is here again. I confirm that I must set to spectate mode first and then filtered mode to hear my friends on the chat party. It’s strange because I didn’t have any problem from almost one month. 

• Administrators
On 12/13/2019 at 7:27 AM, Kostas83 said:

Hi to all!

the last days the problem it is here again. I confirm that I must set to spectate mode first and then filtered mode to hear my friends on the chat party. It’s strange because I didn’t have any problem from almost one month. 

That definitely indicates some new servers have been added then so please if you see any of them being blocked on the map first allow them yourself but then provide their IDs to the form above and we can get that sorted ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Chartle40 said:

Help how do you whitelist friends I’m new but I can’t hear my friends party chat I did the flush cloud today I’m gonna try when I get home but how do u whitelist 

Turn off auto ping in you Geo filtering options, then search for your friend in the Geo filter map, click the icon of a person, then save his name, then click allow. 

• Administrators
On 12/23/2019 at 1:46 PM, Chartle40 said:

Help how do you whitelist friends I’m new but I can’t hear my friends party chat I did the flush cloud today I’m gonna try when I get home but how do u whitelist 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As above, at the bottom of this guide is also instructions on how to do this: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter