buy me a ps4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i never thought that this is actually for real..

Can you sned an email to Microsoft explaining what have happend... There have to be a way to fix this...

This is justblike perfect way to troll somebody...

Is it really legit....

so basically microsoft are utilising a feedback system that can be exploited by butthurt non-entities and used as a tool to penalise more skilled players.

wow microsoft, just wow

Man that sucks monkey bits. Totally out of the water microsoft.

I am on PS4 and only allow messages etc from friends but dont know if that would make a difference on xbone.

I think that drifftor chap is doing a give away for a ps4 this month on twitter

the way your rep goes back up is playing online without getting any negative feedback the problem is you cant get in a game because your rep is low , how stupid is that , i have to go through my resent player list or join a friend whos in a game , i cant lobby up as they get the message i have if they look for a game with me in the lobby

the way your rep goes back up is playing online without getting any negative feedback the problem is you cant get in a game because your rep is low , how stupid is that , i have to go through my resent player list or join a friend whos in a game , i cant lobby up as they get the message i have if they look for a game with me in the lobby

Ive had a go with them on twitter on your behalf and the best they could manage was this,

sent me details of how to improve rep which i am sure you have seen followed by "will be your best resource for details on that system & how to get back to a better standing. 2/2 ^RZ " I will now inform them that you intend to come over to the dark side. lol

lol , its stupid mate , just like when i had to change my gamertag on the 360 years ago (itchy scrot), you cant go online due to your gamertag needs to be changed , but you need to go online to change it , lol , they claim its their enforcement team problem not support , but you cant talk directly to them and if you go to the xbox forum all you get is a copy and paste answer then they never reply after that , looked at the batman ps4 , damn wish i had some spare money right now lol .

I still can believe how you could implement such system. Even with the porpouse for promoting good guys and etc. This is so wrong. They wanted to promote good players and punish bad ones. But they add only negative feed not the positive. 

I admit that I am one of the people that will file a negative player rating if someone is doing some seriously messed up or stupid shit in the game.  Example:  If you start off flashbanging our team, or your mic is open in the lobby but when the loading screen pops up, and you can't mute anyone, you start screaming like a bitch at the top of your lungs.  

I am going to file an avoid on you because I just don't have time for that shit when I only get a few hours of gaming time per week and I truly enjoy playing*  (*when armed with my trusty Duma)

I am not saying you were doing any of these things Thunderwing, I was merely copping to the fact that I do utilize the system.

Now this is the FIRST I have seen of anyone "real" getting this rating.  I have seen troll accounts get banned and I have seen players who quit out of lobbies quickly & in rapid succession get 5 minute time outs before.  This was new.

Perhaps XBL has actually hired some people and they are actually acting (in this case, OVER REACTING) as they have taken a severe beating at the hands of PS and the PS 4 lately?

Sorry to hear that man.  Post up your gamer tag and I will give you some respect points tonight/this weekend when I jump on line. :)

dill its all your fault , lol , you cant give positive feedback on the xbox one , i mute everybody thats not on my friends list , i dont cheat , i just play the game , its just people seem to think im pulling of shots that i cant do unless im using some sort of hack even my friends are staring to call me aim bot itch , people just dont like to get their ass handed to them

my gt : I itchy I

post-1000-0-28086000-1436461247_thumb.jpg

you can send a roundmail to all your XBL friends to set your profile on good reputation/player prefered

that way you can get your problem solved

for the future id not teabag or anything, also i wouldnt use a mic to try to communicate with strangers, most players hate random strangers that suddenly talk to them and give them bad reputation

Archived