buy me a ps4

So I just got my ps4 and wow... I don't know how anyone could say the X1 is better lol. I played some game demos for now since I didn't have much time with it. But just the UI of it is so much more intuitive and user friendly. I don't even want to start with the speed of it. My xbox takes forever to load anything, this thing turns on in 25 seconds. Almost as fast as booting my pc with a ssd in it. I started a gamefly trial to rent AW and compare it to playing on my X1.

Damn it man.....

I have been coming up with reasons NOT to buy a PS4 prior to the Blops 3 Beta and then I read a post like this.....   :P  :wacko:  :ph34r:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just got my ps4 and wow... I don't know how anyone could say the X1 is better lol. I played some game demos for now since I didn't have much time with it. But just the UI of it is so much more intuitive and user friendly. I don't even want to start with the speed of it. My xbox takes forever to load anything, this thing turns on in 25 seconds. Almost as fast as booting my pc with a ssd in it. I started a gamefly trial to rent AW and compare it to playing on my X1.

Something I like on the PS4 is that you only need one account to have PSN membership but every other account on that PS4 will fall under that membership as well (but the account with PSN will need to claim that PS4 as their primary PS4, so you can't cheat around that).  I have my tryhard account and a "I just want to run and gun without a care" account.

Damn it man.....

I have been coming up with reasons NOT to buy a PS4 prior to the Blops 3 Beta and then I read a post like this.....   :P  :wacko:  :ph34r:

That's kinda why I got it lol but mostly just tired of the nonsense on the X1.

Something I like on the PS4 is that you only need one account to have PSN membership but every other account on that PS4 will fall under that membership as well (but the account with PSN will need to claim that PS4 as their primary PS4, so you can't cheat around that).  I have my tryhard account and a "I just want to run and gun without a care" account.

You can do that on the xbox one also. Gold is shared with every one.

I have watech that game you posted.

You have some serious aming\ spoting enemies\ accurately trunig around skills. I can easily see what people would take as a aim bot kill like the last kill on kill cam wow.

How do you do thAT btw? Like this turns so fast like it seems you are on highs sens and when Ads it seems like you are on 1 sens.

Reading down the list, I am like "Okay, nothing out of the ordinary, looks like the dude has got some skills, nothing to file on however" and then I got to the "MAHEM" when a 431.00 K/D?!?  What the hell is that gun and how do I get it???  :D

this one is a rocket luncher that is a secondary wepom i think you unlock it at leve 49 or 50 may be wrong on this one though

That's kinda why I got it lol but mostly just tired of the nonsense on the X1.

You can do that on the xbox one also. Gold is shared with every one.

Was it always like that?  I was on Xbox 360 last gen and I don't think you could do that there, so maybe it's a new thing with Xbox One... or maybe it's not new at all :o

Was it always like that?  I was on Xbox 360 last gen and I don't think you could do that there, so maybe it's a new thing with Xbox One... or maybe it's not new at all :o

It's new with X1 you share gold and all your purchases with all accounts on the xbox.

the MAHEM is a rocket , danger close and shoot it into the floor  :D

lukasz , spotting enemies , lining them up in the middle of the screen comes from playing shooter games for many years , on the sens part well their is a long answer and a short one 

short : xim

long : towards the end of ghosts my fingers on my right hand go dead and playing anything that needs alot of input like cod with a controller has become almost impossible , i almost gave up playing shooters untill i found the xim .

If your using a xim I completely understand why your rep was so low. That kind of accuracy and your playing pubs on the PS3?

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense now.

Archived