Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

On 6/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

R1 beta hasn't started yet and the links will be sent via email if/when chosen.

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is  [email protected]

• Administrators
2 hours ago, DONT-8R8R said:

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is  [email protected]

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry about that, I've raised this with the team and will get them to send you a new email asap.

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

This isn't for 3.0 but don't worry more testers will be continually added so keep an eye on your emails.

I got a squint from looking at an empty inbox

• Administrators

This topic is for the DumaOS version that is currently available for the R1 (.29) - not 3.0. 

If you have signed up for the .29 version i.e the latest DumaOS version available on the R1 that isn't 3.0 where you signed up here: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ and have not yet received your email then please post here.

If you're posting regarding 3.0 please don't post here and rest assured if you've signed up then you've got a good chance of being in one of the next batches, if you don't yet have an email then you haven't been invited yet.

10 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Check your DMs, I sent you the download link.

Oh that’s what I wanted to ask, if my download was going to be sent through the messages here or through my email. Can’t wait to update 🙏🏻

To be clear: Your download link should arrive through email. If you don't get the link and you report it here, i'll check that your email address is on the list and then i'll send you the download link through DMs in case the email gets lost a second time?

If you signed up for the 3.0 beta, you will get your link through email.

10 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

To be clear: Your download link should arrive through email. If you don't get the link and you report it here, i'll check that your email address is on the list and then i'll send you the download link through DMs in case the email gets lost a second time?

If you signed up for the 3.0 beta, you will get your link through email.

I was just checking because Fraser said he would have the team send it to me ASAP I just wasn’t sure where to wait for the link was all, thanks Alex 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Hello,

I would like to receive a download link for the dumaOS .29 R1 version please.

Thanks!  

I'll let Alex know so he can check you've signed up and send it asap.

3 hours ago, doylebl39 said:

I haven't received an email. I'm using the Nighthawk XR 500 Thanks 

This is just for the R1 and not for the 3.0 version. Keep an eye on your emails for an invite.