Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, sele said:

HI

Can you pls send me download link 3.0

[email protected]

13 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

could you please  check mine also, I wasn't sent an email. I checked the spam folder also.

7 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

I never got an email also.

Just to clarify, this isn't for 3.0 this is for the .29 DumaOS that has been available for awhile now on the R1 - do any of you need that?

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just to clarify, this isn't for 3.0 this is for the .29 DumaOS that has been available for awhile now on the R1 - do any of you need that?

no, I'm sorry. I need the 3.0 beta which I signed up for and never got a email back. can you pull some strings for me? i'm going to die if I don't get it. lol

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

no, I'm sorry. I need the 3.0 beta which I signed up for and never got a email back. can you pull some strings for me? i'm going to die if I don't get it. lol

There will be a small group of testers selected next week and then more waves will follow.

39 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There will be a small group of testers selected next week and then more waves will follow.

thats cool but it would be nice if I could sign up. you said email Christian  I emailed Christian and she said contact NetDuma who picks the testers anyways and how do they pick? is it the buddy system or first come first serve or how much money the person has made your co.? I've bought 2 of your xr700 routers! does that mean nothing? not to mention a sh!% load of NG stuff.

14 hours ago, slickrick6922 said:

thats cool but it would be nice if I could sign up. you said email Christian  I emailed Christian and she said contact NetDuma who picks the testers anyways and how do they pick? is it the buddy system or first come first serve or how much money the person has made your co.? I've bought 2 of your xr700 routers! does that mean nothing? not to mention a sh!% load of NG stuff.

I think there's clearly been a communication error between Netgear and Netduma here because we're not in control of the XR500 sign up list.

When it comes to picking testers we'll be doing it on a first come first served basis.

7 hours ago, FAISAL said:

i didnt get it also ,. can you please help

Check your DM's, i've sent you the download link.

I made a mistake signing up beta for R1 as been waiting for a week, then I realise I put wrong email address as this forum got correct email so I’ve updated mailchimp profile sign up beta for right email.

as you may remember me I’ve found issues with R1 previous forum while ago, revert back to original for while then now back to duma os and hopefully that beta versions is more stable and better than what I experienced. 

4 minutes ago, creativebon said:

I made a mistake signing up beta for R1 as been waiting for a week, then I realise I put wrong email address as this forum got correct email so I’ve updated mailchimp profile sign up beta for right email.

as you may remember me I’ve found issues with R1 previous forum while ago, revert back to original for while then now back to duma os and hopefully that beta versions is more stable and better than what I experienced. 

I checked to see if your forum email address was also registered to the R1 beta, but it wasn't. Please DM me your current email address, the one you used to sign up, and i'll get you your download link.

I know I did registered R1 beta long ago, was a bit surprised that weren’t on registered but anyways it should be arrive soon as I’m still waiting patiently. I remember mailchimp API were messy last year due to change term n condition or something service. You’ll get it soon when he ask for DM. Have a great weekend

20 hours ago, creativebon said:

Alex did you get my DM? 

Yeah I did get your DM, I had a good weekend thanks, you?

This thread is for the OLD beta, as in, not 3.0. That's why I haven't sent you a link yet, because it's not ready yet.

On 6/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, Netduma Alex said:

I think the first few people are being invited now, so i'm sure it won't be too long.

I would like to have dumaos 3.0 for my netduma R1. I v signed up to Beta mailing list :)) hope you provide me the link in DM  😬 have a nice day

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, iTecKnO said:

I would like to have dumaos 3.0 for my netduma R1. I v signed up to Beta mailing list :)) hope you provide me the link in DM  😬 have a nice day

R1 beta hasn't started yet and the links will be sent via email if/when chosen.