Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

I get this message when trying to click on link. Please help.

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

No it's not the sign up it was a link saying I have me accepted in the beat 3.0 for R1 via email and the I click the link and it says it doesnt have permission thanks for help and time I also dm you the same message haha sorry just anxious! Thank

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, mrcalebreese said:

No it's not the sign up it was a link saying I have me accepted in the beat 3.0 for R1 via email and the I click the link and it says it doesnt have permission thanks for help and time I also dm you the same message haha sorry just anxious! Thank

I see, sorry about that. I will have to ask one of the team to confirm you were invited before I can move you to the correct permission group, leave it with me!

15 hours ago, mrcalebreese said:

It's possible that you had multiple accounts and I chose the wrong one... Either way, I have now added the account @mrcalebreese to the beta. Sorry about the delay.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Minino said:

Hello, the beta has not yet reached my email, please check as soon as possible

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This topic isn't related to the 3.0 beta, you will get an invite I'm sure.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, nono27 said:

bonjour pourrais je avoir une mise a jour de mon firmware

car le mien je pense est depasse

R1 2.1.2.10

Je vais demander à Alex de vous envoyer la dernière version dès que possible.
-
I'll get Alex to send you the latest version asap.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, elitealpha12 said:

i havn't recived my 3.0 milestone yet its been weeks

am i getting the r2 or the 3.0 milestone?

I'll try and get you the R1 beta as soon as. The R2 is a physical router so you'd get the 3.0 beta for the R1.

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, mam216 said:

Then why the decision to produce your own product again, just curious 

That's a fair question. The R2 has been a dream for our developers because it has been built to our spec, so it made it much faster for us to get 3.0 fully working than if we'd developed on the R1 etc. This meant we could then get 3.0 onto all our routers much faster than before.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, rockstars_homework said:

I didn’t get the email.

[email protected]

For the DumaOS .29 version that this topic was created for you now no longer need to sign up and you can download it directly here:

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos-from-the-original-r1-firmware

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 6:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

For the DumaOS .29 version that this topic was created for you now no longer need to sign up and you can download it directly here:

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos-from-the-original-r1-firmware

R1 3.0.98

is this the latest version?