Where ya from?

EffinFancy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea that sounds like fun but i feel i'm average at best.My friend and i were talking while gaming the other night after i told him i ordered the duma. And we were in agreement that with the way things run on AW ( or any COD really ) you never really know if your decent or not.A good example going 43 and 12 with 13 caps in dom and then 2 games later going 11 and 23 with 10 caps.I have not been for fortunate enough to play behind the duma yet but hopefully it will help us figure that out.

Yea that sounds like fun but i feel i'm average at best.My friend and i were talking while gaming the other night after i told him i ordered the duma. And we were in agreement that with the way things run on AW ( or any COD really ) you never really know if your decent or not.A good example going 43 and 12 with 13 caps in dom and then 2 games later going 11 and 23 with 10 caps.I have not been for fortunate enough to play behind the duma yet but hopefully it will help us figure that out.

I was in the same boat prior to adding the Duma.  I had good games, and then I had games where I couldn't win a gunfight even if I had SeAL Team 6 behind me.  :blink:

With the power of connection, I have a lot more games where I begin to think I might actually have some better-than-average skills at this game.  LOL

I think you will see some serious improvement once your new Duma shows up.   :D

the reality is playing pubs is no indication of skill, you'd need to play ranked in AW...and even then only 1/10 games will be against a real team that knows what they are doing.  In GBs every game is a game of people who play together and know what they are doing.

Archived