Hi guys, After the recent update to 1 .03 .2 I am trying to set a custom MTU value but when I try to click on the box No typing bar appears and I am unable to type any numbers in, I have disabled the Auto MTU and still unable to type in a custom MTU setting, any help would I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi guys, After the recent update to 1 .03 .2 I am trying to set a custom MTU value but when I try to click on the box No typing bar appears and I am unable to type any numbers in, I have disabled the Auto MTU and still unable to type in a custom MTU setting, any help would I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you.

Hey, can you try doing a hard refresh on the browser when youre on that page please. Ctrl + F5 on windows or Cmd + R mac.

Hey, can you try doing a hard refresh on the browser when youre on that page please. Ctrl + F5 on windows or Cmd + R mac.

Hi I have tried that a couple of times already and rebooted the netduma but still no luck :( Thanks for the fast response! :)

• Netduma Staff

Hi I have tried that a couple of times already and rebooted the netduma but still no luck :( Thanks for the fast response! :)

Try restarting the router :) Also, what browser are you using? If your not already, try using google chrome and see if it works on that.

Guest Netduma_Iain

I'll look into Innocence on Monday it may be a bug, if I can't replicate it my end I'll arrange a session with you in chat sometime during the week if you're available :) 

Guest Netduma_Iain

I'm going to actual look at it today. Just added another feature Crossy that was urgent. So I'll check that out today :)

btw, there are 2 MTUs (WAN and LAN) LAN MTU works only with Firefox WAN doesnt work nowhere

Which should i use for Xbox gaming? do i need both to be selected ? 

I have for now 1492 in LAN MTU and the other Auto...

Guest Netduma_Iain

I would try get both to be the same mate. But I'll just be honest I haven't even looked at MTU since I was a university. I need to brush up on it

nothing important for me :) just wanted to let you know, cheers kumpel!

....maybe i should translate some wiki again ...or are there more germans on it?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Kumpel.. Yes please to do translate the wiki. We will be making a new German only forum actually. Could you start a thread to remind Adam please

• 7 months later...

my internet provider provides 1472 with out fragmenets. should i have my ps4 set as the same mtu set on my netduma? 

I believe 1472 plus the 28 header is 1500 MTU.Like Fraser said if you leave it on auto you'll be better off.

Archived