Development Plan

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guest Netduma_Iain

Im away this weekend, Fraser will be on hand to help, big thanks.

Here is the development plan. The next version 1.03 will be out next week that will include:

- auto ping

- new more detailed map including states and provinces

- host IDs so we can optimise connections for everyone

- anti jitter(dampening)

- big feature for PC gaming

The next version will focus on

- long term bandwidth monitoring e.g. Over a month

- constant ping monitoring so you can see your base ping all the time

- wifi improvement

- bandwidth speed increase

We will also get a bunch of cloud updates next week that should help everyone. Also Fraser will be making more youtube help videos.

Thanks everyone, have a great weekend!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news, I will hopefully survive the weekend to be able to download it, my birthday on Saturday and England play Ireland in the Six Nations Sunday, My wife is Irish and I'm English. Could get messy. :)

Have a great weekend Iain :)

All the improvements sound great, looking forward to the update.

How is the anti-jitter going to work?  Maybe a posting in technobabble when you get back for the more technically curious of us.

Have a nice break Iain, you earned it

I look forward to every update! This product gets better and better in my opinion! To be honest, I thought it was amazing straight from the box! The fact that you manage to make it better with every update just goes to show how innovative and dedicated the team at Netduma are! Amazing job guys! I couldn't be happier with my purchase since day one! :D

I look forward to every update! This product gets better and better in my opinion! To be honest, I thought it was amazing straight from the box! The fact that you manage to make it better with every update just goes to show how innovative and dedicated the team at Netduma are! Amazing job guys! I couldn't be happier with my purchase since day one! :D

AMEN TO THAT

Interesting times Iain :)

In due course we would love to hear more re anti jitter and how it will help or if it's only helping for poorer quality lines with jitter issues (or more COD focused re server jitter etc).

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I went to Brussels it was amazing, if you're ever in Europe I would highly recommend it!!

The anti-jitter feature is only theoretical. But I've noticed many people saying similar things that the jitter seems to hurt them in a gunfight. This would suggest that you get a burst of traffic at once and it causes slight increase in latency.

The idea in theory, it may be complete garbage but essentially is you purposefully add a tiny amount of delay 5-10ms max. When you get a large burst the aritificial delay is removed(it would obivously be opt-in) so the extra delay you get would be cancelled out. I hope that makes sense, and like I said could just be a load of rubbish but an idea had based on your feedback.

Hell yeah,with my jitter issue's and no one willing to help i'm looking forward to that feature.As well as everything else included in any update.

Guest Netduma Fraser

when will you guys release the update? If you say very soon, I would assume today, correct?

Its quite unlikely to be today but sometime this week I believe :)

Archived