Development Plan

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i had to guess, the release is being delayed because of the COD patches this week.

The COD patches have zero influence on the Netduma development. Don't forget the router serves more than the COD community :)

It's a small team working hard so it sometimes slips away from forecast dates etc. TBH I would prefer they didn't give any dates and just dropped firmware updates when done. Avoids the whole 'are we there yet' thing :D

if you ask me you should not work you ass off it should be in balance of work and life no one here will question you dedication to this even if you take more time off to relax and also from my own experience relaxed mid works a lot more productive where tired material its more likely to make mistakes ist just my life experience dude you gusy have change face of the game for so many people bot you are not machines you need to rest like everybody else and i meen relax on a weekly basis  

The COD patches have zero influence on the Netduma development. Don't forget the router serves more than the COD community :)

It's a small team working hard so it sometimes slips away from forecast dates etc. TBH I would prefer they didn't give any dates and just dropped firmware updates when done. Avoids the whole 'are we there yet' thing :D

Yes.  I could not have said it better.  All it does is makes the community anxious.  

Tbh I've suffered from burnout the last week. Just preparing myself to work my ass off again

Everything in life needs to be in moderation, including work.

If you need to slow it down, then slow it down, we'll wait, it's not like I'm going to turn off my Netduma R1 if you need more time to release features lol ;)

RELEASE THE KRAKEN ALREADY!!!  The suspense is killing me, lol... :)

We have H&S issues with the kraken, turns out new rules mean the kraken must be wearing a hi viz vest, a hard hat and we must rope of the area the kraken is going to rampage through with bright orange tape. 

Also whoever releases the kraken must now do so wearing steel toed boots and fill out a 10 page risk assessment document first

* uk people will understand this

Also whoever releases the kraken must now do so wearing steel toed boots and fill out a 10 page risk assessment document first

* uk people will understand this

You forgot the safety goggles.  H&S will be all over this

Guest Netduma_Iain

Buds I assume Belloni didn't read the rest of the thread, I often don't either :)

Belloni I'm just working on it at the moment, I'm afraid the answer has to be soon. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

I went to Brussels on the weekend, it was hardly a relaxing holiday. But just getting away for a few days makes a huge difference man!

Guest Netduma_Iain

haha I'll post it in announcement forum when its ready Papa. You're right I'll not post plans in future and just drop it like its hot instead lol

Archived