Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Hi. Thanks a lot for the update :).

I don't know if this is normal or something to worry about but I went to congestion control to update bandwidth, plotted in the numbers, clicked apply  and the new auto setup box appeared. I clicked yes to let the router autmatically setup the speed. Next I got a box saying "warning" and I could click ok in the box. I clicked ok and the box disapeared and the numbers I plotted earlier was still there.
post-3952-0-82496300-1454973836_thumb.jpg

Hi. Thanks a lot for the update :).

I don't know if this is normal or something to worry about but I went to congestion control to update bandwidth, plotted in the numbers, clicked apply  and the new auto setup box appeared. I clicked yes to let the router autmatically setup the speed. Next I got a box saying "warning" and I could click ok in the box. I clicked ok and the box disapeared and the numbers I plotted earlier was still there.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_4.jpg

Nope, working correctly (right now).  I believe the auto update is for super fast speeds and may not (yet??) be as useful for lower speed connections.  I believe this came up earlier and Crossy has it noted to discuss with Iain.

How are you getting on otherwise?  Everything else okay?

ah, I see.  Yes just done with the setup now and everything went smoothly :)

Okay, sounds good.  Give it a try tonight and see how you like it.  Have you heard about the Hyper Lane and how to use it?

Issue with profiles...maybe i am doing it wrong. so i set all of my settings the way i want them, i set hyper traffic to ps4, then i save the profile as ps4 gaming. i also made a profile with all of the settings off for normal use and no hyper traffic, called it back to normal. when i load the ps4 profile the hyper traffic is empty. is  this normal? i have to set up hyper traffic after any profile is loaded?

Just FYI, I got a Error message on loading the Misc page and to report it in the forums on Opera and Safari on OSX 10.10.5 after upgrading. Upgrade succeeded. I can select OK on still use the Misc settings.

Profiles don't always load and it clears one or multiple services from the host filtering screen.

Unable to update host filtering services: Duplicate service.

Settings all done, save current settings as test 1.

Load profile test 1 or built in profile.

Success, Successfully loaded profile!

OK.

Then Load profile test 1 again(or first time).

50% chance of success or failure

Load profile test 1 again, 50% chance again

Issue with profiles...maybe i am doing it wrong. so i set all of my settings the way i want them, i set hyper traffic to ps4, then i save the profile as ps4 gaming. i also made a profile with all of the settings off for normal use and no hyper traffic, called it back to normal. when i load the ps4 profile the hyper traffic is empty. is  this normal? i have to set up hyper traffic after any profile is loaded?

Before you save the profile you need to tick what you want saved.

BzEhupZ.png

Can't temp ban dedi because I need to enable strict mode, yet strict mode is enabled...

Any reason why the Netduma cannot tell that strict mode is enabled?

I tried disabling and then re-enabling, doesn't help.

ID: ccb96732566b1d22    Distance: 6369km

Profiles don't always load and it clears one or multiple services from the host filtering screen.

Unable to update host filtering services: Duplicate service.

Same here. I had to re-add the PS4 to Host Filter > Services and the XB1 to Hyperlane.

All boxes are ticked when creating the Profile. Only 1 of 4 Services and Hyperlanes were deleted on Profile change.

Hi Netduma Team,

Thanks for the awesome update. My DL and UL speeds have returned to normal. They had been reduced by about 10-12 MB/s since the .5 update. The bandwidth that comes through on DSL reportsspeedtest is proportionate in relation to the CC sliders (getting numbers that match 70% of my total bandwidth) Great features and had some great games last night. I still suck, but hit detection seemed fine.

The only things I noticed that need to be reported:

I couldn't get saving my own profiles to work. No matter how many times and different ways I tried I would get the same error. An example of which is in the link below. I turned it off and on again for sure. There is no prompt for a folder to save the profile to. It just goes directly to the error I am showing below.

When doing the BB test on DSL reports on reactive or preemptive I could not get A+ ratings for the "Quality" grade no matter what. since the update it has been C only. I could always get A+, for a quality grade before the .6 update. However like I said, my games seemed fine last night. I just wanted to report what I was experiencing.

Any help on the the saving profiles error i keep getting would be nice. Do you guys think I should just reload the update?

http://forum.netduma.com/uploads/images/1455012972-U2841.png

I would like to know if we need to use device prioritisation with hyper-lane activated because it works better with all devices on the same pourcentage.

Anyone has the same point of view?