Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Thanks, I was able to install the update. After signing the agreement, only some of the portions of the Netduma control panel are loading. The following do not load for me: Host Filtering, Congestion Control, VPN, Profiles (gives the error "Error loading profiles page. Please post issue at forum.netduma.com"), Device Manager, and Settings -> Misc. 

Any tips for remedying this problem?

You're all set to upgrade. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Still were not able to access your router. Send me your public IP by PM please.

Ok I sent you the IP in PM, Looks like I didn't disable geofilter. These instructions http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat were very helpful. I would advise others to check the page on opening NAT prior to asking for upgrade to help the Netduma guys out.

you guys can use http://canyouseeme.org open port check tool to verify as well.

Thanks, I was able to install the update. After signing the agreement, only some of the portions of the Netduma control panel are loading. The following do not load for me: Host Filtering, Congestion Control, VPN, Profiles (gives the error "Error loading profiles page. Please post issue at forum.netduma.com"), Device Manager, and Settings -> Misc. 

Any tips for remedying this problem?

Now that the update has been done, you may need to reset from the Misc tab to clear the existing cache of "stuff" and get everyone playing well together.  Give that a try and post back if it doesn't square you away.

Now that the update has been done, you may need to reset from the Misc tab to clear the existing cache of "stuff" and get everyone playing well together.  Give that a try and post back if it doesn't square you away.

Unfortunately the Misc tab is one of the options that does not load. The other options under settings do appear, however.

Unfortunately the Misc tab is one of the options that does not load. The other options under settings do appear, however.

Are you on a mac by chance ?

Could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that you definitely have remote support ticked.

Still were not able to access your router. Send me your public IP by PM please.

double checked the above, can you try again?

Thanks in advance

double checked the above, can you try again?

Thanks in advance

The pertinent tabs still do not load. To be clear, they sit at the white loading bar. This is happening after the update, and the router was not rebooted between your work on the back end and the installation of the new firmware.

The pertinent tabs still do not load. To be clear, they sit at the white loading bar. This is happening after the update, and the router was not rebooted between your work on the back end and the installation of the new firmware.

im confused, I dont think i have it updated or rebooted anything. :( can you explain a little more?

I have a question.  My NetDuma software is 1.03.04.  If I upgrade from 1.03.4 to 1.03.5 first can I then upgrade to 1.03.6 without needing personal assistance from NetDuma technicians etc?  Also how come your website www.netduma.com/upgrade does not reflect your latest and greatest software for the R1 Router?

I have a question.  My NetDuma software is 1.03.04.  If I upgrade from 1.03.4 to 1.03.5 first can I then upgrade to 1.03.6 without needing personal assistance from NetDuma technicians etc?  Also how come your website www.netduma.com/upgrade does not reflect your latest and greatest software for the R1 Router?

x2, these are valid questions.

If this worked, you could have a versions page that would allow us to catch up on our own? Another question would be Why aren't you using the upgrade tab in the router page to push updates? I was unaware of an update at all until I decided to follow you guys on social media as my router says 1.03.3 is the most current version.

These are just things to look at moving forward. I have no real complaints because I love the product so far.

x2, these are valid questions.

If this worked, you could have a versions page that would allow us to catch up on our own? Another question would be Why aren't you using the upgrade tab in the router page to push updates? I was unaware of an update at all until I decided to follow you guys on social media as my router says 1.03.3 is the most current version.

These are just things to look at moving forward. I have no real complaints because I love the product so far.

Markwerline i will tell you what i just did to update my router from 1.03.4 to 1.03.6.  You will have an additional step to take because you were one software below me which what you have is or was 1.03.3.  Now before i tell you the steps i took i had no idea any updates were available in the forums.  I only checked their website www.netduma.com/upgrade and it only shows 1.03.4 which i already have.  Clearly i was behind!  I'm a bit disappointed about that lack of very important information but i'll give them a pass they're really good with their support etc.  Before you can upgrade your router to 1.03.6 you have to upgraded to 1.03.4 then to 1.03.5 and then to 1.03.6. I was going to provide you with the links but i couldn't find the link for upgrade patch 1.03.4.  You will have to contact them most likely.  Per their instructions if your lower than 1.03.5 DO NOT UPGRADE TO 1.03.6 without CONTACTING THEM.  Take care and good luck!  

NOTE: The UPGRADE *button* only works when you download the file and attach under the upgrade option.  You can't click UPGRADE and have it Automatically UPGRADE.