Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Go to your ISP hubs interface ( you may need to search on Google the model you're using on how to access it, you may be able to get to it by clicking the blue box on device manager if it is there). Then go to DMZ which should be in security settings/maybe firewall - depends on the model. If you didn't set up the DMZ before put the wan IP from the device manager into the DMZ. If you did put it there remove it. Then find port forwarding settings. Port forward 1024-60,000 tcp to the NETDUMA wan IP. 

Again wouldn't recommend people do this.

Okay that's good. I'll get Iain to take a look.

As of about noon EST I just loaded up the netduma control panel and everything works now. I didn't do anything special; perhaps you guys did something on your end? I wish I knew what fixed it but either way everything's working now, so thanks for your support.

• Administrators

I ordered my r1 directly from netduma three weeks ago. been using it for two weeks. would I already need to do this update?

It depends, you might have just missed out on when we started shipping with the new upgrade loaded. 

As Crossy says let us know what you're on by following his instructions.

As of about noon EST I just loaded up the netduma control panel and everything works now. I didn't do anything special; perhaps you guys did something on your end? I wish I knew what fixed it but either way everything's working now, so thanks for your support.

Great! Yes we fixed it remotely :)

• Administrators

Hi, we have an older version remote support is ticked and would like to upgrade.

thanks

We were not able to access your router. Please can you ensure you have the R1 in the DMZ and that remote support is definitely ticked.

im on an older version than 1.03.5 , have remote support ticked and i want to upgrade.

thanks

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I would like to upgrade to 1.03.6g and have enabled remote support.

Thank you.

I'm on  1.03.3 , remote support ticked and would love to receive the update. But I do wonder one thing. Why aren't our routers just auto upgrading or stating that  1.03.3 is the latest version when you look at the upgrade screen. 

Sorry for the delay. You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

We were not able to access your router. Please can you ensure you have the R1 in the DMZ and that remote support is definitely ticked.

Sorry for the delay. You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

thanks for your help, appreciate it

please help

Hello I have a cousin and just bought Netduma router and he has issues with connections. He has Comcast xfinity gateway all in one router, so when he got Netduma router he connected it to gateway as just another device but this one is router that has capability of wifi and internet. So after he had everything hooked up it was fine to play ps4 Fifa soccer but then he took a break for like couple hours and when he came back connection was gone. So the question is why is Netduma kicking out and and why it looks like these two are not working together and what can be done here?

• Administrators

please help

Hello I have a cousin and just bought Netduma router and he has issues with connections. He has Comcast xfinity gateway all in one router, so when he got Netduma router he connected it to gateway as just another device but this one is router that has capability of wifi and internet. So after he had everything hooked up it was fine to play ps4 Fifa soccer but then he took a break for like couple hours and when he came back connection was gone. So the question is why is Netduma kicking out and and why it looks like these two are not working together and what can be done here?

Please can you start a new thread for this. 

This thread is only for people needing to upgrade.

• Administrators

Hey Netduma Team,

i have Software Version 1.03.3 on my router an want to Upgrade.

Remote Support is ticked.

Greetings, Chris

We were not able to access your router. Can you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote support is definitely ticked.

just put it into dmz must have forgotten after getting new router, remote access is ticked. thanks

Still weren't able to access your router unfortunately. Can you take the R1 of the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1 please.

I am on version 1.03.3 and I would like to upgrade. Support is ticked

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading your router.

I would like to upgrade please, I have an older version and have remote access ticked.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading your router.

I have 1.03.3 version and have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and want to upgrade to the 1.03.6 version.

We were not able to access your router. Can you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote support is definitely ticked.