Hi All,
Please let me know what you think of these test results. Also let me know what I need to do if anything to make things better etc.
Test was done with Modem Arris SB6183 MODEM connected directly via Ethernet cable to PC. I have Coax cable going from wall into a splitter and from there i have coax going into modem, tv etc. All images have names hopefully it shows up in the forum correctly. I am sure most of you will know better than I what each test is, does and so on. I have images of my Downstream channels and upstream channels I can post that and I have images of my LOG from the MODEM. I can post all that as well as long as any of these postings do not create a security risk for me. I feel like something is going on be it with my ISP or Modem or Router. I have Netduma R1 router but for this test NO router was used I also have Nighthawk X6 (R8000) router.
SIDE NOTE: I did have speed tests but i accidentally deleted THEM! Speed tests particularly for upstream speed was fine but the dsl reports showed red graph and the red line in the middle extending up. I will provide that soon if necessary. I'm just looking for information, help and education on all this .
Thank you ALL!