Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

Everything is good to go, I´ve made sure. Please try again.

We still weren't able to access your router. Can you take the R1 out of the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1 and ensure remote support is ticked please.

I am on version 1.03.3 and I would like to upgrade. Support is ticked.

Thanks for your help.

We weren't able to access your router. Can you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and you definitely have remote support ticked. 

Hi, how can I get upgraded to this version? I'm on 1.03.4

I've clicked "Allow remote access to Netduma tech support."

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading your router.

hello , "I'am on older version than 1.03.5 and want to upgrade , i've remote support ticked "

Hi, I'm running 1.03.3 on rb-951g-2hnd, remote support is enabled can I get an upgrade please?

We weren't able to access your router. Can you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and you definitely have remote support ticked.

We still weren't able to access your router. Can you take the R1 out of the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1 and ensure remote support is ticked please.

I double checked my settings, could please try it again.

Thanks in advance

I run my router in modem mode, then have an internal router/nat firewall, then netduma (no web proxy blocking).

I put the duma straight on incoming router, but took it off early eve so I didn't have to reconfigure everything to play tonight.

Do you guys work weekends or shall I save moving it up the chain till Mon?

I run my router in modem mode, then have an internal router/nat firewall, then netduma (no web proxy blocking).

I put the duma straight on incoming router, but took it off early eve so I didn't have to reconfigure everything to play tonight.

Do you guys work weekends or shall I save moving it up the chain till Mon?

Now plugged directly into router, remote support enabled. Will need ton remove from router approx 4pm GMT.

Can you upgrade my netduma please?