Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

i checked it again.

rebootet both routers,

R1 is in DMZ und remote support is ticked.

can you try again?

We could not access your router. Take R1 out of DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to R1.

I double checked my settings, could please try it again.

Thanks in advance

You're good to go. Please do not reboot your router before upgrading.

Hello NetDuma folks! I would like to upgrade to the latest 1.03.6g firmware update. I am on version 1.03.3 and have the "allow remote access|..." setting enabled/ticked. 

Ok... Already did what you´ve ask. Please try now.

We could not access your router. Take R1 out of DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to R1.

I'm on an older version than 1.03.5(1.03.3) and have remote support ticked and want to upgrade.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is definitely ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

Im on v 1.03.3 ??

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is definitely ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

One of the admins said to post here if I wanted my netduma upgraded

Hey guys,

Love the router. Haven't upgraded it in a little while and I'm running 1.03.4. Under settings I've allowed for remote access to Netduma Tech Support because I saw that I needed to get your help before upgrading.

yo, is this the right place to contact for an upgrade? currently 1.03.3  have remote enabled. let me know if and when im cleared to upgrade. thanks 

I have "R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd" and would like to upgrade. remote access is enabled.

Hi looking to get the latest upgrade. Currently on 1.03.4

I am running a real old version. I would like to upgrade. I have remote access enabled.

I'd like to upgrade and am on v 1.03.4. Remote access is enabled.

Thanks

I am on an 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade and remote access is enabled. Let me know when I can upgrade.

My Netduma has 1.03.4 firmware need help upgrading remote access enabled

i have version 1.03.3 and have remote support is enabled. im ready to upgrade, let me know. thanks.

I'm on an older version than 1.03.5 (currently on 1.03.4) and have remote support ticked.

Please let me know if anything additional is needed from my side. Also please advise me on upgrade time.

Hi,

I'm running an older version (1.03.3) and would like to upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks

Severed

I would like you to upgrade my router firmware.

Currently the upgrade page says I'm running "R1 debug version 1.03.3". I have remote support ticked.

1.03.4 updated required

Hey guys, I'm running on 1.03.3 can you assist with the new upgrade :-)

Hi i am currently on 1.03.3 firmware and i would like to upgrade..can anyone help

Get well soon Fraser

Thank you. We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is definitely ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

• Administrators

Can I just quickly ask if there is just one version of 1.03.5, might seem stupid but I'm prepping to go to .6 soon and want to know it's safe to jump?

You'll be on .5m and you're fine to upgrade.

Do i need to worry if i have the 1.03.6g?

No you're fine :)

Can you recheck, everything was set up correctly.

My cable modem is in bridge mode. The ethernet cable is connected from my cable modem to the PoE port on the Netduma. So the Netduma is connected directly by ISP. It should get its IP address from the ISP's DHCP server.

"Allow remote access to Netduma tech support." is ticked in Settings > Miscellaneous.

• Administrators

Can you recheck, everything was set up correctly.

My cable modem is in bridge mode. The ethernet cable is connected from my cable modem to the PoE port on the Netduma. So the Netduma is connected directly by ISP. It should get its IP address from the ISP's DHCP server.

"Allow remote access to Netduma tech support." is ticked in Settings > Miscellaneous.

You're all good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I have double checked and re applied everything, Can you access my router now and make sure I am safe to upgrade?

"We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is definitely ticked in settings > miscellaneous."

I believe I have now setup everything correctly! Thank you guys for everything you do!

We still weren't able to access your router unfortunately. Please remove the R1 from the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1.

I have setup R1 DMZ on my ISP hub now and remote support is clicked. can you take a look again. thank you!

Ok think I have the settings right now for the upgrade. Can you please have another look, thanks!

We still weren't able to access your router unfortunately. Please remove the R1 from the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1.

Upgraded with ease, Cheers Fraser. Cannot wait to get using it :)

• Administrators

hey im running 1.03.3, id like to upgrade :D :D

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I have remote support ticked and I want to upgrade  . I am showing I am running 1.03.3.

We could not access your router. Please put the R1 in the DMZ of your ISP hub and ensure remote support is ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

Fraser,

I've plugged directly into the router, good to go.

Will need to unplug from router approx 4pm GMT.

Edit: Its 5pm gmt, I can't leave it plugged directly into the router in the evening.

Sorry couldn't check sooner, will try again tomorrow.