Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Hello, I would like to upgrade, my currently running 1.03.4 support actived

thank you

Bonjour, je souhaite upgrade le firmware, ma version et la 1.03.4 le support et activé.

En vous remerciant

hi guys dont know if this has been covered before im on the latest update and i only play destiny sad i know but i love it.

I have selected destiny in the profiles and clicked load profile all good when i go to the geo filter it has set the slider to 2000 km's and the other sliders to 70% all good too.

But when i go back to the profiles screen it has gone back to general gaming is this normal? am i still set to play destiny and take advantage of these pre loaded settings is it just the geo size and bandwith sliders that are changed with this profile or is other stuff being adjusted? I have been loading the destiny profile and just staying on that screen when playing 

many thanks jody

Hi all,  my router says "R1 debug version 1.03.5m running on rb-951g-2hnd" at the bottom of the page, can I download and install this update like normal?  It mentioned not to install each update in sequence which confused me because months ago, I installed 1.03.5m so technically installing 1.03.6 would be in sequence.

• Netduma Staff

Hi all,  my router says "R1 debug version 1.03.5m running on rb-951g-2hnd" at the bottom of the page, can I download and install this update like normal?  It mentioned not to install each update in sequence which confused me because months ago, I installed 1.03.5m so technically installing 1.03.6 would be in sequence.

I think you should be ok to upgrade as the majority of people will have upgraded to .5 at some point.

I would like to upgrade to .6.  I currently have 1.03.3.

I have remote access checked.  I also have Asus RT-AC66R which I have to run in Access Point Mode to enable running with NetDuma router.  I use an Xbox One for gaming.

I saw that I might have to put my Asus into the DMZ, but that option is not available when its in Access Point Mode.

Please help.

Thanks

Just tried to upgrade and it said upgrade failed with exitcode 1.  What should I do?

EDIT: After searching this thread, another user had the same error code.  He fixed it by rebooting his router, then trying to update again.  In the instructions on page 1, it mentions that I should not reboot if I get an error.

EDIT2: I gambled and followed that other user's steps and the upgrade worked.