Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

Hi,

I'm currently running V1.03.4 and have the remote support checked. I would like to upgrade please.

Thanks

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hey fraser,  I currently have version 1.03.4 and I would love to upgrade. I have the remote support clicked as well.  I appreciate the awesome service as always.

We weren't able to access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote support is definitely ticked.

Hello, 

Would like to upgrade from 1.03.4 to .6 please, remote support is ticked in settings. 

Please upgrade me from R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd . Remote support is enabled.

I would like to upgrade forgot to give my info for current version... R1 debug version 1.03.5m running on rb-951g-2hnd .

You can upgrade as you're on .5. 

Im on lower version than 1.03.5. Ive got remote support ticked and i would like to upgrade :)

• Administrators

Has anyone  on a later version gotten a response from Netduma about them doing whatever is necessary on their end to move to the current version?

I posted that you're fine to upgrade in this post http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/?p=90524If you've rebooted since then please don't upgrade.

-------

Everyone else up to this post since my last I've passed it on to get your routers checked. Will post when I have confirmation.

• Administrators

I'd like to upgrade please, I'm on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd and Remote support is enabled.

We were not able to access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your existing ISP hub and you have remote support ticked in misc settings.

Hi, please can you assist me in upgrading to this new version? I am currently on 1.03.4.

Thanks!

You're all set to upgrade. Please do not reboot before upgrading. 

Im on a version lower than 1.03.5m im currently on version  1.03.3 

im on version 1.03.3 and remote support is ticked and i want to upgrade

We were not able to access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your existing ISP hub and you have remote support ticked in misc settings.

Using 1.03.3 too - I'd like to upgrade.

Running "R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd ."

Thanks.

I got my Netduma R1 a week or so ago and it has R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. Please upgrade me. 

I am running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd with remote support checked. I would love to be upgraded!

All upgraded. Just install version 4, 5 then 6 is good to go

Is hyperlane technology the basis/groundwork for the QoS technology spoken here?  Or is just a stopgap solution until this new QoS gets implemented?

Hyper lane is their fancy name for packet prioritization for example my company is using VOIP and uses packet prioritization so the phones get priority over other traffic.

With that said it's something you usually only get with commercial products so its bad ass that we're getting it on a consumer grade router.

Ok what specifically do you mean by DMZ of existing ISP hub? I am connected via cable modem --> Netduma --> Time Capsule (Bridge Mode). I thought this would be in the DMZ, unless... will an active VPN session block your ability to find the router?

I forgot that I left the VPN enabled. Remote support is ticked.

EDIT: I came home and disabled VPN.

• Administrators

Hi Fraser, do you have a thread or guide on how to put the R1 into the DMZ of my existing ISP hub as I'm a noob when it come to this.

This is briefly explained here: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_natDMZ be in security settings on your hub.

Just an idea but could temp ban work when the geofilter isn't enabled please?

I believe it would as it completely blocks the connection. Give it a try and let us know!

I believe it would as it completely blocks the connection. Give it a try and let us know!

It goes through the same pop up warnings but it doesn't block anything. Only when the filter is enabled

• Administrators

I have firmware 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.  please let me know how I can help make this happen

Hi, I'm on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade to 1.03.6. I've allowed remote access.

im on version 1.03.3, I have remote support ticked and want to upgrade .

Could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that you definitely have remote support ticked.

Ok what specifically do you mean by DMZ of existing ISP hub? I am connected via cable modem --> Netduma --> Time Capsule (Bridge Mode). I thought this would be in the DMZ, unless... will an active VPN session block your ability to find the router?

I forgot that I left the VPN enabled. Remote support is ticked.

EDIT: I came home and disabled VPN.

Still were not able to access your router. Send me your public IP by PM please.

I'm on version 1.03.3 and I have the remote support ticked and I want to upgrade.