Annoying......

It must be my age, but I find myself getting annoyed at other gamers :)

Like why do people with headsets/microphones leave the feckers switched on when they're coughing, sneezing, whistling, or farting.

Why is there always kids crying in the background?

People running about with pistol, getting kills across the map, while running and jumping, when in reality they wouldn't hit a barn door :)

People who continually run in front of you as you open fire, getting you booted for team killing bleeding feckwits

People who get "god mode" and free passage without getting wasted from from 10 feet with a full mag

People who go around destroying their own teams kill streaks

Anyway I'm off to get my cocoa, and the nurse is here with my medication..........

To be continued......;)

The breather? I always have someone with a bad smoke detector in the back round. Lol beep beep

Or the "domestic" a couple were arguing, but it was in French so didn't know who was winning! :)

I always have a 10 year old calling me a f*g*

I leave the game crying and I have to tell my mummy because he was meant to me.

I promise I won't my 10 yr old impressions again, and sorry for calling you names :(

I think it's fun to fuck with them right back.It's usually guys in a party trying to look cool in front of their friends.Normally once you start verbally abusing them and making them look like a dumbass they quickly leave the lobby.And the rest of the lobby is usually laughing their asses off.

Fuzzy and Bagsta have listened to my in game bitching about some of this shit too. :rolleyes:  :huh: People are fucking irritating, especially when the purpose of bringing them together is based around virtually killing each other...LOL

I can't do lobby noise anymore.  Every lobby gets automatically muted and if I can assign party chat, even just for me, I do that before I start playing.  

I used to love that 2 second open mic moment, but now it's just the same old shit time and again.

I think I'm either preconditioned to accept a certain amount of bullshit at this point, or so desensitized to it, that I can play the game, it's the fucking people I have to play with/against that irritate the fuck out of me at every turn.   :ph34r:

I dislike the guys who beat you but still feel they need to shit talk

The other night I jumped on for a game of dom solo and hopped into a game already in progress on everyone's favourite map you guessed it COMBINE we were loosing quite heavily after round one so I decided to give it the big one and went full try hard and almost won the game,lost 200 196,in the lobby afterwards these 3 what sounds like grown men calling me out "HEY BENORMOUS YOU F****** TRY HARD"obviously I'm laughing and giving it back a little to which they told me I would rage quit the following game,ran straight to B flag with my over clock class got a triple capture kill defended for the next minute then called in my wraith raps and gi unit,36 and 0 later they all rage quit hahaha ha followed my msgs from all 3 that I reported straight away for them to hopefully get communication bans Lol tossers

OOOOOH wait up, you forgot the kid who boasts about being 18 but still makes 'ur mom' jokes and hasn't even hit puberty. They then continue to tell you to kill yourself and go and sleep with your parents...... Ah cod ftw

I dislike the guys who beat you but still feel they need to shit talk

Reminds me of this group from the BO2/360 days called [THoT] clan.  I ran into them, seemingly, all the time before I got the Netduma.  They used to lobby jump until they got Nuketown, then they would play it two times straight and then jump to the next lobby to try and get it again.  Usually a group of at least 3, but they always seemed to be loaded up to 5 or 6 whenever I encountered them.

They used to RUN the fuck outta Nuketown on me and any team I was saddled with man, it was SO irritating.  Then afterwards they would critique' your performance for you amongst themselves in the lobby chat, and of course there was plenty of "dat n***A Nighthawk sucks man, he's straight garbagte".  LMG's, target finders or thermals and a ton of flashbangs/emp's or smoke.  They wouldn't go past mid street, EVER, so even if you got behind them, you couldn't flip the spawn unless you got lucky.

I don't think I ever got an acceptable level of payback on those clowns, even after I got the Duma and started doing some real damage.  Some people's kids should have been a backshot or swallowed, I'm just sayin'......  :P

Everyone has families and things going on in their house, so I don't mind hearing the kids, gf/wife, etc.  I can always mute them.   I really don't understand why someone has music blaring in the mic.  If I wanted to hear music, I would play it.  Why do I want to listen your BS music.  It is often so loud that you can't hear them talk anyone.  Just mute the damn mic.   I don't like the s**t talkers too.   I come to play a game.  If I killed you multiple times and you hate it, then get better.  I don't need to hear you yell at me for how bad you suck.  LOL  I hate when my friends do it to others as well.  

In the end, I end up muting most of the people.  If we are in a fully party, I usually set the option to mute all but party.  If I am not in a full party, I leave it open so the other teammates can hear my call outs.

It must be my age, but I find myself getting annoyed at other gamers :)

That happens in life outside of gaming.

Like why do people with headsets/microphones leave the feckers switched on when they're coughing, sneezing, whistling, or farting.

They forget sometimes and sometimes don't care.​

Why is there always kids crying in the background?

Some people get lucky and get laid.​

People running about with pistol, getting kills across the map, while running and jumping, when in reality they wouldn't hit a barn door :)

Anything is possible.

People who continually run in front of you as you open fire, getting you booted for team killing bleeding feckwits

Play CORE​

People who get "god mode" and free passage without getting wasted from from 10 feet with a full mag

They have a Netduma

People who go around destroying their own teams kill streaks​

Again, play CORE

...and then there's the teammates who just stand in doorways blocking your route. It's usually followed by them pathetically meleeing me as I'm 'blocking' their sight lines. Pretty much every time this happens, they'll get shot in the back and the bullets also rip right through into me.

I either need to stop going through doorways or people need to stop pitching up tent in the most stupid locations.

Thanks teammates!

If I see team mates sat in corners i will 100%block them in from now on,I've had so many msgs for doing it but if they wanna act like pussys then detention it is you will stay in that corner haha

LMAO.  "You wanted to sit in that corner, I am just making sure you stay there"....LOL

LMAO.  "You wanted to sit in that corner, I am just making sure you stay there"....LOL

So true I do that shit to guys that don't cap in DOM and then just camp the B flag.I also throw nades and shoot around them so we show up on the mini map.

And damn it pisses them off,lots of love letters... :D

If I see team mates sat in corners i will 100%block them in from now on,I've had so many msgs for doing it but if they wanna act like pussys then detention it is you will stay in that corner haha

LMAO.  My friends and I are constantly flipping spawns to prevent the enemy from being able to develop choke points and map control.  Constantly flipping spawns and getting spawned killed, throws them into chaos that most don't know how to handle it.  If we have randoms that camp, the spawn flips solves this for them. Now the enemies are behind them.  LOL  They better not camp else they die. 

LMAO. My friends and I are constantly flipping spawns to prevent the enemy from being able to develop choke points and map control. Constantly flipping spawns and getting spawned killed, throws them into chaos that most don't know how to handle it. If we have randoms that camp, the spawn flips solves this for them. Now the enemies are behind them. LOL They better not camp else they die.

Yeah and my god how easy is it to flip spawns on combine?way to easy mate but yeah that's hoa me and my team play

Archived