Jump to content

Netduma Liam

Members
  • Posts

    7652
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    131

Everything posted by Netduma Liam

  1. OK great, so we know the cabling is correct. What also won't be helping here is that DumaOS isn't yet optimised for Safari, which I believe you are using. Could you please instead open a Chrome browser and go to 192.168.77.1 in the browser. Complete the setup wizard from here, skipping the WAN setup as I mentioned previously.
  2. Welcome to the forum! The first thing to do is to complete the setup. On the screen you show in your first screenshot, please click 'WAN Setup' then 'Skip' and you can complete the setup wizard. Once completed and you're in the interface, give the R2 a quick reboot, that may resolve the issue. If that doesn't resolve the issue, can you confirm that the R2 is connected to one of the LAN ports on the back of the ISP router? It may be easier to provide a picture to confirm this, though I would think that your ISP would've also confirmed this was correct when you spoke to them.
  3. We have a list of games we need to test and capture, then run through some internal tools to see if we can identify it's traffic. We're working through this list and I've added DBD to it.
  4. As far as I'm aware there isn't another way to do that. You could experiment with using a VPN, but that'll likely result in much higher ping.
  5. How do you mean exactly? To play on servers outside of the the region you're located in? This is possible with Geo-filter, though if your ping is too high (i.e. the server is too far away) you'll probably find you're not able to get in to a game.
  6. It's possible they're not located properly in Geo-filter. We'd need to test it and add proper support for it, as clearly it's not working great at the moment. I'll message the team and ask them to do this.
  7. We don't have the servers whitelisted, I just though we might've done because you had strict mode disabled. It looks as though server is essential for gameplay, as if it's an authentication server perhaps. If you manually allow that server, do you then just consistently play on that server? What ping are you getting?
  8. OK apparently it's not whitelisted, so there shouldn't be any issues. If you go to the three-line menu in the Geo-filter map, do you have strict mode disabled? If so, please enable it. Then you'll only get connected to servers within your polygon.
  9. Looks like it's whitelisted in DumaOS, I'll pass the ID on to the team and see if there's a reason for this.
  10. Thank you, I've passed this onto the App dev and will let you know once I've heard more.
  11. Je ne sais pas encore avec certitude, cela dépend vraiment du temps qu'il faut pour passer les tests. Si c'est assez rapide alors oui peut-être !
  12. The servers you're seeing in the server browser aren't located in your radius, so they're getting blocked. What are you now seeing on the Geo-filter map when you search for a game regularly?
  13. We're still working on improving how Geo-filter and Ping Heatmap work with Battlefield. What about Geo-filter doesn't seem to be working for you? How do you currently have it configured?
  14. So it didn't let you in to the game right? It booted you back to menu? I think that's the current behaviour we've found in our testing too. We're looking into the possibility of makes Geo-filter's blocking a little more gentle so games don't react in this way, but I don't have an ETA as to when we might be able to make those changes.
  15. What was going on in-game when you took this video? It shows it as being blocked so you shouldn't have gotten into a game, though I don't have Battlefield yet so I haven't tested it myself. Are you using a VPN at all? It's weird that it'd try connect you to a server so far away.
  16. Can you share a screeenshot of your Geo-filter setup? It should be working nicely so perhaps we need to optimise your config a little more.
  17. 3.0 n'est pas en version bêta sur le R1, il est entièrement publié. Nous publierons bientôt une autre mise à jour avec les derniers changements.
  18. Cela arrivera une fois que nous aurons publié le firmware R2, après quoi nous porterons les mêmes modifications mais quelques modifications spécifiques à R1 sur le R1 et publierons un firmware pour cela.
  19. Sure! Assuming we can capture it OK, it should be on Ping Heatmap later today.
  20. OK, thanks for letting us know, we've got a new firmware coming out very soon for the R2 so that should definitely help with the problem!
  21. OK, glad to hear it was able to get through the boot process properly then. I believe it's more a case of residual power draining rather than heat, although it's never a bad idea to give it a little more ventilation! Let us know if you run into any other problems with it.
  22. OK, thank you. Could you please try Fraser's last suggestion and see if that helps?
  23. I can certainly understand your frustration, we understand that screenshotting your config isn't a feasible solution, more just a suggestion to help a user in the meantime. I'll also raise the problem with the team again to bring it to the forefront, I'll get someone to replicate it and investigate why it occurs from a backend perspective.
  24. To clarify, are you experiencing this on an R2 or on an XR500? What firmware version are you currently running?
  25. We're aware of this and we're looking for a permanent solution to the problem, it's caused by Activision updating their server information every day, it's not your router. I don't have an ETA for when it'll be fixed but we're working on it!
×
×
  • Create New...