Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. It should automatically add with the console service
  2. I'll get a dev to take a look at the log and see if they can tell what may be happening and get back to you
  3. Access using 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm then reboot from there, close the tab, wait 4 minutes then access normally and see if it loads please
  4. As a test could you put the PC in the DMZ and then check? Once done remove it as it is a security risk
  5. Keep in mind the purpose of the router isn't to force away far away servers and as such it's not always a guarantee it will work, especially with your ping being higher there is a greater chance the game will just stop you connecting. Try this: Quit the application/game/client completely Remove device from the Geo-Filter Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter Set up the Geo-Filter how you like Wait 2 minutes Boot up application/game/client Then see if it works more consistently.
  6. I can't see anything in the logs that would be causing that to happen that frequently but it does appear to be having trouble on some occasions getting the WAN IP from the modem - you said it's a DSL modem but just to be clear is it a pure modem i.e. no WiFi?
  7. I'm not falling into that trap again! I won't be giving out any ETAs, once available we'll let people know
  8. That's great to hear, technology can be weird sometimes! Glad it's working now, thanks for the update!
  9. I've removed the firmware above but I think the next one will fix that for you
  10. It might be an issue we're aware of, if so it'll be fixed in the next one, otherwise is the PC you're using it with on the Geo-Filter? I've removed it for the moment while we fix issues
  11. Okay they look fine, any lists that are bigger add them with HTTP rather than HTTPS
  12. Ah no worries! Try what I mentioned before and see if that helps
  13. I removed it today, I've sent it to you in a private message. What do you mean don't know how to get the app?
  14. Reboot the router, can you then enable adblocker after that? What were the lists you added?
  15. Get through to the interface, do a factory reset from there, wait 4 minutes before accessing then try it again please
  16. I've sent you the file via PM
  17. Ahh that's brilliant to hear, thanks for posting an update!
  18. What are you doing a static route for specifically? As it's not the same as reserving an IP for a device
  19. I can get the team to add that, not a problem, I'll pass it on, thanks
  20. Disconnect the router from the modem, then go through again and just wait to see if the browser auto refreshes, don't open another tab or ipconfig, it could take up to 4 minutes
  21. In LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.
  22. Disable Adblocker, if that doesn't help disable SmartBOOST and see if it works then please
  23. We definitely won't have tested it then and I don't know how their matchmaking system works so I couldn't say whether it would work with the Geo-Filter. QoS would work for it though and you can prioritize your phone.
  24. Ah okay, it may be related to a bug we found, this'll should then be fixed in the next version. Yes that's correct
  25. Sorry to hear that but totally understand your frustration, you could try unplugging the router from power for 24 hours, plug in, then wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works. It may seem excessive but we have seen routers come back to life doing this.
×
×
  • Create New...