Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Not that I can see specifically, could you provide a screenshot of the rules you've made please?
  2. It's an incorrectly whitelisted server, a cloud update will be deployed to resolve it, we hope to have it in for the beta but we don't generally support betas as they're always subject to change and we don't have much time to verify any changes.
  3. The max channel available is 128, I think this is the max NG allow as well which was what our decision was based on I think, I can request higher channels if they comply with individual country laws and the router has the power to provide it.
  4. Most likely we'll post it directly on the forum, we'll let people know one way or another
  5. Sorry to hear you've not had a great experience so far, this is a common starting issue and usually very easily resolved. I have added you to Early Access as requested and you do have a response regarding game pass with PC that someone else responded to. I can see you've emailed as well so I'll reply to you more fully there.
  6. Exactly as above, I'll also email you
  7. How did you determine the firmware was faulty apart from the LED? Did you try to access the interface? Try TFTP using the instructions from here https://forum.netduma.com/topic/54949-dumaos-is-not-running/?do=findComment&comment=407569
  8. Just to double check, the interface becomes inaccessible after leaving it open a long time or there is nothing and if you leave it long enough that will eventually appear?
  9. You can change it from game to game based on your ping, if it is that stable then you could set it to 11 or 20 depending on the game and see how it performs.
  10. And hitting retry doesn't take you into the interface ever?
  11. I mean the target should be "Games Console" instead of the specific games and then it should work just fine, it's quite possible the services are outdated and we need to re-test but I wouldn't suggest picking them specifically for consoles, using the Games Console option would work better.
  12. I can't read the error, is this accessing the interface or just when running Ping Optimizer?
  13. I responded to your topic on that subject. The next update I believe will be a big one so with any luck a lot of the common issues mentioned at the moment will be eliminated!
  14. If you're playing on a console you should add it with a console - it's unlikely to work by selecting the services meant for PC gaming
  15. Yeah I will add it to the list for them to look into. It might be a miscommunication between DumaOS and NG Settings.
  16. You don't need internet to access the interface, can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing when you're unable to access please?
  17. That's really down to personal preference and if you prefer to make all your settings at once and then change the profile as and when required or adjust rules on the fly. Just comes down to time really, it should be more efficient to switch profiles rather than setting up rules each time.
  18. Reboot and you should be able to login. What are your SmartBOOST rules? Is every device fully off or are some in an instant on/standby mode? If the latter then it's still possible.
  19. Dang, I mean it's a great game, I just didn't realize it has this much staying power, even more surprising there isn't LFD3 on the horizon
  20. Does any other device show the same amount of usage as this one would on the network monitor?
  21. You should set it slightly higher than your average ping, the amount is up to you, experiment to see what works best
  22. I have an answer, it's not the best one but basically that version of DumaOS was pre quite a lot of the employees/devs so they couldn't say why it differs and even if I can track a dev down it's probably from about 7 years ago that firmware so I don't fancy the chances of figuring out why the change unfortunately.
×
×
  • Create New...