People say the Netduma is a gimmick, well lets see :)

RADDY1993

nice nice .. ping master at work  :D  i have never 10ms host... (35-40ms) I'm jealous GG bro

I used to get it all the time on AW, now  the last couple of days im getting this every game :), this shotgun is a monster.

another great video

i have 1 question i forgot to ask you

what does your bo3 ingame bandwith say on average when you boot up the game in network

i remember you cc upload is set to 10 % if i remember right

you and luckasz do great helpful videos

another great video

i have 1 question i forgot to ask you

what does your bo3 ingame bandwith say on average when you boot up the game in network

i remember you cc upload is set to 10 % if i remember right

you and luckasz do great helpful videos

Here:

ExvtKua.jpg

Hey Raddy. Nice vid.

As I see your physical and digital home location is in Hastings, UK. As a result  you're put in the dedicated server nearby.

Suppose you disable GF.  What server BO3 matchmaking system forces you in?

@Raddy, Your bandwidth I see is quite low, CoD measures this from upload only right ?  :unsure:

I thought you only throttled download when you showed us last time (10%down - 100%up)

Also, when you do a speedtest with those settings, does the quality rating result show bad but makes no difference in CoD ?

If not then maybe its an isp difference ?

When I throttle download my quality suffers you see, trying to get some comparisons kinda thing but maybe impossible if it is an isp only difference...

@Raddy, Your bandwidth I see is quite low, CoD measures this from upload only right ?  :unsure:

I thought you only throttled download when you showed us last time (10%down - 100%up)

Also, when you do a speedtest with those settings, does the quality rating result show bad but makes no difference in CoD ?

If not then maybe its an isp difference ?

When I throttle download my quality suffers you see, trying to get some comparisons kinda thing but maybe impossible if it is an isp only difference...

My Download is at 100% and Upload at 10%.

1d67b53a4a.png

Heres my results with above CC :

2154614.png

Cheers mate, my confusion then... its all this testing I do :wacko:

All work & no play makes Yam Yam a bad boy.

REDRUM... REDRUM...

I read the threads on the forum, and half of them could be answered simply by following the instructions.. and another 25% by saying where does Netduma promise you PRO like gun skill.. the Netduma is designed to help get you games with a host closer to you.. if you have no aim, or slow on the trigger " you are going to get MELTED" if the game has crap servers or servers not designed to handle as much traffic as they are seeing, BO3, then having a close server at times won't mean jack squat..That is in no way NETDUMA's fault..

I love my NETDUMA, and all my friends will gladly take them off the hands of people you say they don't work or a gimmick.. just box them up and send them my way..

We need to start the BO3 DUMA clan already, different regions can have different leaders in their area.

I don't care about rank in a clan, I just want to play with people from NETDUMA.

Nice NETDUMA on the shotgun.

I read the threads on the forum, and half of them could be answered simply by following the instructions.. and another 25% by saying where does Netduma promise you PRO like gun skill.. the Netduma is designed to help get you games with a host closer to you.. if you have no aim, or slow on the trigger " you are going to get MELTED" if the game has crap servers or servers not designed to handle as much traffic as they are seeing, BO3, then having a close server at times won't mean jack squat..That is in no way NETDUMA's fault..

I love my NETDUMA, and all my friends will gladly take them off the hands of people you say they don't work or a gimmick.. just box them up and send them my way..

not everybody has the time or know how to fiddle with this thing for hours, just saying maybe help the ones who need it and stop bashing, its more productive.

Great post Raddy as always.

not everybody has the time or know how to fiddle with this thing for hours, just saying maybe help the ones who need it and stop bashing, its more productive.

Great post Raddy as always.

Bashing, where did I bash anybody... I made a statement, that people don't read or just don't know how to follow instructions.. I've helped plenty of people with the few posts that I've made on here.. I havn't attacked an individual person, but a broad statement that people should understand a product before purchasing something..

Sick game play Raddy, as always.

With the Congestion Settings at 100% down and 10% upload, I have a couple of questions.  I assume you are making these settings and THEN turning on the console? Is that correct?  

Is that so the low score on your upload would be measured and you are hoping that will give you a benefit via Lag comp?  Just wondering the thinking there as it would seem that incoming game information would be getting to you as rapidly as possible, but your actions via upload would be delayed or restricted, which in theory sounds like a recipe for a rage quitters Hell.  LOL

Thanks for posting.  Great video and tips man!

Bashing, where did I bash anybody... I made a statement, that people don't read or just don't know how to follow instructions.. I've helped plenty of people with the few posts that I've made on here.. I havn't attacked an individual person, but a broad statement that people should understand a product before purchasing something..

buddy, if I didn't have a bunch of time off I would have ebayed this thing already. Is that a word? Im just saying not everybody has the time or the knowhow (again bad spelling) to do it and I was suggesting to help someone instead of making a statement that people don't follow instructions or read. (I took as bashing my bad). I am pretty sure most of my settings that work I got from spending hrs on the forum that I'm sure most do not have because I am certainly not set up with the wiki suggested settings because for me they do not work. Not trying to be a dick or hurtful just think if it works great for you to post your settings or try and help a brother out who is probably frustrated, was probably frustrated before he went and bought a router just to dominate lag, they probably had tried just about everything including rubbing the side of the xbox and whispering sweet nothings to it. Or I could be totally wrong and in that case just ignore me. LOL

Sick game play Raddy, as always.

With the Congestion Settings at 100% down and 10% upload, I have a couple of questions.  I assume you are making these settings and THEN turning on the console? Is that correct?  

Is that so the low score on your upload would be measured and you are hoping that will give you a benefit via Lag comp?  Just wondering the thinking there as it would seem that incoming game information would be getting to you as rapidly as possible, but your actions via upload would be delayed or restricted, which in theory sounds like a recipe for a rage quitters Hell.  LOL

Thanks for posting.  Great video and tips man!

I would only suggest using 100% if you are the sole user of your network as there would be no congestion control.

I would only suggest using 100% if you are the sole user of your network as there would be no congestion control.

+100.  I was thinking that, but I wanted to see the hypothesis that led here.

Your post leads me to the second part of the equation as that is running wide open with no protection from Household 6's viewing habits.  If you aren't reserving some of the bandwidth just for gaming, I would assume other traffic on the network must be non-existent or minimal, otherwise this would only work for the single and the monks we sponsor in Tibet.  :D

if somebody is thinking about selling their netduma their dumb. try to play cod without it your gonna get screwed over with the match making

In some ways though dude netduma or not to an extant you will get screwed over by the matchmaking after all. Duma only controls the host, several other peeps from all over the globe could still be in the game with you!

Personally I would still rather game with the duma than without it!

So was this meant for me ? Just wondering as I was asking the questions... :unsure:

I'd just like to point out without any offence that I don't ask questions to do with the Netduma, I know the answers are in the forum more than once, I might have been one of  first people to hint about the surge of simple question's incoming and users not searching but I didn't post it bluntly as I didn't want to give people the impression I was something I'm not. That kind of talk is the norm on the net nowadays, the only people I put down and squabble with are the people who tell 'truths' but are full of it and people who rip others off  :wacko:

My Netduma is the only thing helping me out at the moment. I know how to fully operate it and I've tested it inside-out on different settings more than 1,300 times. Its one of the best purchases in my life to do with anything tech/cpu/network wise & thats the God's honest truth. It works.

The problem I have is my internet itself (can't you see my Sig pictures ?), thats why I was asking about isp quality to find out if/how it differs to other isp methods.

Raddy doesn't mind me asking anyway, he's my psn buddy.

We haven't played together yet but thats besides the point, he's waiting until he gets to my skill level  :) :D :lol:  (jk Raddy)

So was this meant for me ? Just wondering as I was asking the questions... :unsure:

I'd just like to point out without any offence that I don't ask questions to do with the Netduma, I know the answers are in the forum more than once, I might have been one of  first people to hint about the surge of simple question's incoming and users not searching but I didn't post it bluntly as I didn't want to give people the impression I was something I'm not. That kind of talk is the norm on the net nowadays, the only people I put down and squabble with are the people who tell 'truths' but are full of it and people who rip others off  :wacko:

My Netduma is the only thing helping me out at the moment. I know how to fully operate it and I've tested it inside-out on different settings more than 1,300 times. Its one of the best purchases in my life to do with anything tech/cpu/network wise & thats the God's honest truth. It works.

The problem I have is my internet itself (can't you see my Sig pictures ?), thats why I was asking about isp quality to find out if/how it differs to other isp methods.

Raddy doesn't mind me asking anyway, he's my psn buddy.

We haven't played together yet but thats besides the point, he's waiting until he gets to my skill level  :) :D :lol:  (jk Raddy)

I didn't direct my statement to anybody, just a general statement.. Like I said, I sit here and read over threads.. and at least half of the questions asked are in the Wiki or so many other threads about the same thing that's already been answered.. With so many more people buying the Netduma, expecting it to do something it's not designed to do. Then get mad, bash the product or the service because they have this idea that this router is going to fix their ISP issues with high ping, the fact they aren't really good at the game, or fix the problems within the game itself..

I could care less if people have questions, as they all get answered by somebody at sometime.. we all buy the router in the hopes of a better gaming experience.. It does everything it is currently designed to do for me.. I could not be happier with my NETDUMA.. This forum is a great way to gain not just knowledge about this router, but all things gaming related.. Just my thoughts on a subject,

I have to say using Raddy's settings of 100/10... I was consistently at the top of the leader boards even if my team lost (TDM).

I think he cracked the code ;)

The problem, however, is this almost without a doubt "proves" how bad the algorithm Treyarch / Activision uses for their netcode. We're basically throttling out bandwidth and adding latency so-to-speak, yet we're getting a tangible benefit out of it :(

Note, I put proves in quotations because what we have right now is not indisputable, statistical evidence. Just anecdotal and emperical data that is pointing to a correlation that the worse (or lower) your upload, the better the game plays.

As for Bagsta, who asked about delayed response to the server... No. In fact, if this theory holds correct, it's adding latency to your opponent who may be dropping dead without seeing who killed them? I was on Infection, and killed snipers in the church window TWICE with long shots from the HKV. They weren't moving.. on my end... But this makes me wonder what they saw on their end as a result of me throttling my badnwidth? I didn't look at the kill cam because I was just amazed at how much better the game feels... even more so than before... With these new settings.

One last thing, most people ARE playing on wireless connections. I know this because I was listening in on in-game chat and some of the kids said how their wireless connections were dropping out because of their cell phones and also their moms and dads watching something on Netfilx. So, all the horror stories of how people don't optimize their connections are true, apparently. The good news is we now have something to combat this and level the playing field so-to-speak...

Archived