From AW to BLOPS3 tactics adjustments.

lukasz

Hello there.

So I have finally made my first ever commentary. Game in a background is a FFA match when I go 30-5. The topic is what I needed to do in order to be more effective at BLOPs3 as the AW play style didint work.

P.S please forgave the voice quality as I did my best on my regular Mic.

Hello there.

So I have finally made my first ever commentary. Game in a background is a FFA match when I go 30-5. The topic is what I needed to do in order to be more effective at BLOPs3 as the AW play style didint work.

P.S please forgave the voice quality as I did my best on my regular Mic.

Very good tips here m8.

Cheers i thought it was the french dedi lol 

I think it time for a move i will now be living in france  

I moved my location so many times since bo3 came out

yesterday it was usa today it will be france who knows where next lol

Next week in the sea on a boat maybe lol  

joking aside cheers again lukas

Cheers i thought it was the french dedi lol 

I think it time for a move i will now be living in france  

I moved my location so many times since bo3 came out

yesterday it was usa today it will be france who knows where next lol

Next week in the sea on a boat maybe lol  

joking aside cheers again lukas

that actually is a method some users use. They put their home location in sea and than use ping assist to search for the games.

Wow. Lukasz. Loved the video. So cool to put a voice to the name :)

Love the strategy talk as well, very professional, I think I would have been too nervous but you didn't sound that way at all. What I love most though is the passion you can hear in your voice for the game. There is so many videos by so called professional ytubers and you just don't get any of that from them, its too clinical.

Nice one.

Very nice lukasz and yes the audio was fine.Also would like to complement you on your english brother,very good.

And keep the vids coming

Hello there Big Friend. Thank you for the kind words. I am a talker so will definitely do more of those

Wow. Lukasz. Loved the video. So cool to put a voice to the name :)

Love the strategy talk as well, very professional, I think I would have been too nervous but you didn't sound that way at all. What I love most though is the passion you can hear in your voice for the game. There is so many videos by so called professional ytubers and you just don't get any of that from them, its too clinical.

Nice one.

Hello there.

Thank you for kind words. Yebs that just how I go when I do it I do it whit passion. And to be honest we here communicate by writing. For me the only true way of communicating is by speech. I would love to talk to all in stead of righting so thats my way of doing so.

Nice vid. Great to finally put a voice with the great gameplay.  Keep up the great work. 

Hello there.

Thank you for the kind words. Yebs this is how I sound though in real life my voice its a bit more warm sort of speak.

Archived