Black ops 3 server status

mark

I'm not sure I'd even try mate,dont know how they feel about you jumping online with the game a week early,allways use to be the rumours that if you went online early you got banned not sure if it was true,what I would do is play campaign through the wknd and wait til early next week but that's up to you,I will be getting mine Wednesday but I'm not gonna bother goin online until Friday,reason being you get matched with youtubers/try hard beasts and it's not that enjoyable but like I said it's up to you this is just my opinion

The last few codsmy local Game shop gets it the Friday before the usuall Tuesday release and always played online then no probs they r getting it Wednesday but been offered the hardened edition tomorrow but no point if I can't jump online

I'm sure there are people playing / testing on line so I'm guessing there would be servers up and running.

If I had the chance to play it early.I would as long as it's not breaking any rules so to speak... ;)

I would be very careful.  They are very sensitive to people having the game early.  The actual release is Nov 6th; therefore, I doubt that you would be able to play anyway.  On PSN I have the pre-order with auto download enabled, which states that it is "expected 10/30/2015".  I would at least wait until the people are able to start pre-loading the game.

I usually get the game from my independent game shop since black ops 2 I get it 4 days early and have played online no probs it just messes up your stats after release day but I've never had the chance to get it this early before think I'll wait my usuall guy says he could have it Tuesday night fingers crossed

I've played every call of duty Game to date Prior to release date online with no banning, Call of duty developers have stated in the past, if you receive the game early and play you will not get banned or be reset back,Multiplayer will suck though because of the limited players who have it.

I've played every call of duty Game to date Prior to release date online with no banning, Call of duty developers have stated in the past, if you receive the game early and play you will not get banned or be reset back,Multiplayer will suck though because of the limited players who have it.

yeah, they've stated you can play it if you have it.. but if you post pictures or stream - then you'll be banned

How do you get it early? I am jealous :( lol enjoy guys!

My local video game store up in Sheffield gets them early every year,for years the cod franchise allways released on the Tuesday but I have allways had the game on Saturday,called them yesterday and he said it will be In Wednesday and as soon as it is he's txting me,pre order receipt is in the wallet and im itching for the txt lol

I'm working alone haha no chance when I'm in Bradford,never mind ill just have to wait plus sounds as though the servers arnt even up anyway,one more sleep and it's in my hands only thing is ive promised the daughter im taking her to a bonfire and fireworks display tomorrow,just face the facts ben you aint playing til Friday

Archived