.7 beta

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

We only just started working on it. Really useful as we can edit it easily and get people to help out where they can, we're even getting translations done which is absolutely awesome

Guest Netduma_Iain

haha no problem man, I say go ahead and upgrade if you want. Loads of people have tried it now sounds like its working. 

Just be careful when you upgrade please. 

For some reason while using .7 beta and viewing the router interface on Mozilla Firefox I have to view the browser in full screen to get to miscellaneous settings.

No issues with Google Chrome.

Just figured that I'd post that up in case anyone else has an issue

For some reason while using .7 beta and viewing the router interface on Mozilla Firefox I have to view the browser in full screen to get to miscellaneous settings.

No issues with Google Chrome.

Just figured that I'd post that up in case anyone else has an issue

I have the same issue but I made the zoom level in Firefox set to 80% and it worked. I do prefer to be able to keep it at 100% or for it to scale but I'll survive.

Yeah it's just a big faff at the moment, trying to pick the host etc obviously isn't as easy on a smaller screen. 

Also, this has already probably been asked but having it save settings e.g taking the legend off would be a big help on phones because it takes up so much space!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for the feedback mate, to be totally honest our artist has been working on our new site. I don't usually touch that end of development. He should be back soon so I'll make sure he gets on it. 

Would you be interested in an App? 

An app would be amazing. I'm sure there's allot of other people like me (well I hope so!) that don't have their computer near there console.

Doesn't have to be that in depth, something where we can easily tweak the distance/ping - easily establish the host to ping him for example and then to allow/deny. The rest of your features can stay as they are as I don't mind using my computer for them.

Are there any plans to optimize this for use on phones? My computer is in my downstairs part of my bedroom so I game upstairs, not always good running up and down stairs to check Ping etc.!

You know you can access the router from the browser on your console?

You know you can access the router from the browser on your console?

why havent i thought of this before...

aside from that using the phone in horizonal mode and unticking the legend box gives quite a good view on the geo-filter from the phone too

Guest Netduma Fraser

It's still annoying as it doesn't remember settings, so still no difference then on my phone.

Wouldnt seeing it on the bigger screen be better because you can switch between them fairly easily as well?

.7 beta has been out for approx 1 week. Any ideas on when the official. 7 is released?

I've been holding back d/l but it seems alot of testing has already been done so just wondered whether I am safe to upgrade now or wait?

Guest Netduma Fraser

.7 beta has been out for approx 1 week. Any ideas on when the official. 7 is released?

I've been holding back d/l but it seems alot of testing has already been done so just wondered whether I am safe to upgrade now or wait?

You're safe to upgrade I would say, remember to start using the ping assist feature if you do :)

Archived