.7 beta

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Ken a,

can you not ping any hosts at all? If so can you make sure no VPN devices are selected on the Duma please. So on "Settings > VPN" all the devices at the top should be dark none should be lit up :)

yes absolutly....even tried some of the smaller, unused host...still it just keeps eternally thinking. When i first try it gives me a error message.."something went wrnog while trying to ping" and the bars keep rolling..thats all?

fixing to go to work in a few Iain...there were some lit because I recently purchased a VPN provider and was attempting to set that up....but some how that is not working yet.Ill give it a wack after i get home tonight. thank you

Guest Netduma Fraser

weird...VPN page keeps saying failed to connect to router? Anybody have any idea Why?

Hey Ken could you post a new thread in the support forum with your issue please? State in the thread if youre on this latest upgrade or not :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Ok So don't know if this is a glitch or what , but I have two ps4's one connected wireless and one wired , under device management it shows that both ps4's are connected by wired , how do I fix this ?

This is just a visual bug, nothing to worry about. When its not sure how its connected it defaults to showing as wired I believe :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Future feature request; I see that when I enable strict mode it stays on or off. I would like the same for the legend when I untick it, I would like for it to stay unticked.

People have mentioned that before, ill add it to the list :)

What I'd like for a future firmware would be a Google Earth/Maps layout which allows to the street accuracy when deciding your home location and as much zoom as Google Earth too.

Probably a pipe dream but would be so awesome, especially to see the hosts/servers/dedi's..

just installed the v.7. everything is working fine except I cant even start advanced warfare. its just stuck at the call of duty advanced warfare screen. its does this for all games and apps but i can get on xbox live no problem. any thoughts?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the short reply its very late here. You're clearly in a pickle though. If you ever have a problem remember you can disable the geo-filter by clicking the disable button at the top of the screen. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Archived