.7 beta

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Fraser

OK I will. And leave all other settings as default?

You can change them if you want to :) remember to follow the upgrade instructions in the first post of this thread :)

I would love to see an app! I don't have a specific computer stand next to my xbox one and using the snap feature on the one is quite annoying. I would love an app specifically for the geo-filter and ping graph! I needs to be an Android app first though!  ;)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I would love to see an app! I don't have a specific computer stand next to my xbox one and using the snap feature on the one is quite annoying. I would love an app specifically for the geo-filter and ping graph! I needs to be an Android app first though!  ;)

I have an Android so ill agree with that :P 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Not sure if this is even possible, but would anyone else like a "ping meter" that shows ping to the current host that would also auto update as lobbies change and hosts change?

Good idea, Im sure thats something that could be implemented in the future :)

It actually is a complete build right now, the .7b should be considered fully functional.

I'd expect a .8 sooner or later...

Yeah v8 is just around the corner so I wouldn't be concerned about updating to v7b.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi MrPapacheery,

I can help you tomorrow as its very late here in the UK. Don't worry its fine we can recover it for you. To start with can you see any wifi network, you don't need to connect to it but can you see the "Netduma R1" wifi network?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi PapaCheery,

Glad you got it working again, I mentioned in the other thread this is probably due to xbl core services being down. But can you start a new thread and I'm happy to help. Firstly make sure you have strict off, where is the game putting you? 

Please don't respond here, respond in your new thread thanks

Archived