newbie from leeds

gazza

• Netduma Staff

Hi Gazza, welcome to the forum :)

Best thing to do, is once you've got it all plugged in, go through the optimal settings guide and that will show you how to get the basic settings sorted :) If you have any other issues, most of them are answered in the F&Q but if it's not answered there then feel free to make a thread and someone will give you the answer.

• Netduma Staff

plese crossy are you there I need help with my netduma. it doesn't show people on the map no more

The links Lukasz posted should sort this for you :) Just make sure your not using internet explorer and you have the right device selected on the GeoFilter.

• Administrators

Hey gazza, welcome to the forum! Everyones suggestions should get help you get set up properly :)

As well as what lukasz has posted sean, go to settings > miscellaneous and make sure auto/bleeding edge are ticked and applied. Even if ticked already click apply :) 

Yes dumanuses 2.4 wifi which is a lot better in terms of wall flor etc penetration. Though you are geting smaller speeds. And as well is more irnteraptable.

Now 5 gh that duma suporst are just faster speeds and more stable though thats just straight kwnoledge.

Now using it at my falt it works grate due to wall penatrations eetc. That i had spoken above i get a better range in overall house hold. Though every now and then its interupded etc.

But remeber budy you can alwats add 5 gh access point to handle your wifi if you wish.

Archived