NETDUMA R3 RELEASED!

DARKNESS

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Run_N_Gun_With_My_Netduma said:

When is the actual release date? I'm interested for sure.

It's up for pre-order at the moment, stock will arrive in December and we'll send it out on a first purchased first shipped basis. Should be with you by Christmas if all goes to plan.

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, unknownid said:

Since I am only using the R2 for geo filtering i guess I won t have to upgrade but how does geo filter 2.0 differs in features and also technically if possible. Thanks!

Don't want to spoil it just yet but we'll be putting out more information about features in the coming weeks

• Administrators
6 hours ago, unknownid said:

Cool, will it be here or ?

We may post here but we'll be putting out videos so if you follow us on YouTube you'll see them. We put out the Smart Boost video yesterday

2 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

@Netduma Fraser I had placed the order yesterday. My order number is 43313, but there is no confirmation email from Netduma. Could you confirm if the order has been processed correctly? 

It's highly likely it went to spam but I can confirm we do have your order, thanks for your purchase!

On 11/24/2023 at 8:44 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's highly likely it went to spam but I can confirm we do have your order, thanks for your purchase!

@Netduma Fraser I just checked, its nowhere in my email. Guess I might have entered the wrong email. Can I PM you my email ID? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, dpk_ydv said:

@Netduma Fraser I just checked, its nowhere in my email. Guess I might have entered the wrong email. Can I PM you my email ID? 

I can confirm it's the same email you use for your forum account. I've re-sent the order notification so you may see it now - may still go to spam

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can confirm it's the same email you use for your forum account. I've re-sent the order notification so you may see it now - may still go to spam

Thanks. Received it. I was worried about missing out on further emails when the router gets shipped. 

Does the router offer ipv6 passthrough or more options to deal with ipv6 instead of just a simple toggle button? It would be useful for people with /64 prefix delegation and can't run bridge mode on ISP ONT's

It would also be great if the geofilter had an option of filtering on basis of VPN pings instead of ISP pings when VPN is enabled. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

Thanks. Received it. I was worried about missing out on further emails when the router gets shipped. 

Does the router offer ipv6 passthrough or more options to deal with ipv6 instead of just a simple toggle button? It would be useful for people with /64 prefix delegation and can't run bridge mode on ISP ONT's

It would also be great if the geofilter had an option of filtering on basis of VPN pings instead of ISP pings when VPN is enabled.

At the moment no but I think it is something we're looking into. So Ping Assist compatibility with a VPN basically? I can add that to the list.

I honestly don't think I will be purchasing R3. R2 was promised to get regular updates which it never did. I can't even get low pings on MW3 on R2, just not doing anything. Every match my ping is 50+. So looks like I'm going to disconnect and just go with MSI Wifi 6E router. I've had XR500, R1 and R2. XR500 had great network speeds, R2 can only see max 500 Mbps down and up (gig internet). I have only been messing with geofiltering with ad blocker and qos disabled. Can't find older firmware for R2 or I'd downgrade and give that a try.

• Administrators
On 11/27/2023 at 12:41 AM, Michael775 said:

I honestly don't think I will be purchasing R3. R2 was promised to get regular updates which it never did. I can't even get low pings on MW3 on R2, just not doing anything. Every match my ping is 50+. So looks like I'm going to disconnect and just go with MSI Wifi 6E router. I've had XR500, R1 and R2. XR500 had great network speeds, R2 can only see max 500 Mbps down and up (gig internet). I have only been messing with geofiltering with ad blocker and qos disabled. Can't find older firmware for R2 or I'd downgrade and give that a try.

It did more so towards the end with Early Access. It doesn't look like you've made your own topic regarding your issues so I would suggest you do so and we can help you solve any problems/get setup properly. All the previous R2 firmware can be found here: https://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000091217-dumaos-firmware

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It did more so towards the end with Early Access. It doesn't look like you've made your own topic regarding your issues so I would suggest you do so and we can help you solve any problems/get setup properly. All the previous R2 firmware can be found here: https://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000091217-dumaos-firmware

Oh thank you for the link. So I did downgrade to I believe 280 and now I can't connect to it without it rebooting over and over. It'll connect for a brief minute then reboot. I held the button in on back for factory reset but no change. I'll figure it out later. Thanks again for the link I'm sure it'll help (I was on beta before).

Oh and normally I don't ask I just browse for others with the same problem, maybe I should post more. You guys are great though. 👍 

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Michael775 said:

Oh thank you for the link. So I did downgrade to I believe 280 and now I can't connect to it without it rebooting over and over. It'll connect for a brief minute then reboot. I held the button in on back for factory reset but no change. I'll figure it out later. Thanks again for the link I'm sure it'll help (I was on beta before).

Oh and normally I don't ask I just browse for others with the same problem, maybe I should post more. You guys are great though. 👍 

Unplug for 10 minutes, plug in, wait 2 minutes, hold reset for 30 seconds, release, wait 4 minutes then check

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Damiano Calafiore said:

Salve vorrei acquistare il netduma r3,chiedevo se erano stati risolti i problemi con la pppoe con il netduma r2 abbiamo riscontrato calo di prestazioni del caricamento e scaricamento,utilizzando la vlan in pppoe!

Sì, stiamo lavorando duramente per garantire che non siano ancora presenti problemi legacy come questo su R3/DumaOS 4

Domanda che ci poniamo molti utenti che giocano ad efootball2024!!perché soltanto con questo gioco,sia in modalità radar che poligono,rileviamo partite in server con i dati pari a 0 ,dati e statiche dell partite che scompaiono e vanno via!!e le partite risultano pieni di problemi con input lag?