NETDUMA R3 RELEASED!

DARKNESS

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Damiano Calafiore said:

Esempio problematica in allegato con efootball 2024 ,dati server non rilevanti e partite che risultano avere problemi!

Viene sempre visualizzato senza ping o solo con alcuni giochi?

Problematica efootball,dati server non visualizzati,spesso le partite con la problematica evidenziata nell allegato presentano problemi,pur essendo state selezionate inizialmente in server,problematica che riguarda un po tutti xkè ci confrontiamo è manifestiamo lo stesso problema 

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Damiano Calafiore said:

Problematica efootball,dati server non visualizzati,spesso le partite con la problematica evidenziata nell allegato presentano problemi,pur essendo state selezionate inizialmente in server,problematica che riguarda un po tutti xkè ci confrontiamo è manifestiamo lo stesso problema 

Se disabiliti il ping automatico e lo esegui manualmente, ottieni una lettura del ping?

• Administrators

Sì, puoi utilizzare QoS con PPPoE. È probabile che inizialmente le velocità siano limitate a 300 Mbps quando si utilizza PPPoE. Pensiamo di poter migliorare questo aspetto, ma non sarà fatto in tempo per il lancio.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Runner said:

Will it be sold on amazon (.it or others from eu like .de or .es)?
Paying 30€ for shipping still holding me from buying it.

Thank you

I'm not sure, in the past when we've done Amazon we've only done US and UK. I will pass it on though, it's likely if you waited for that you wouldn't get the launch discount so you'd end up paying more that way

On 12/19/2023 at 3:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm not sure, in the past when we've done Amazon we've only done US and UK. I will pass it on though, it's likely if you waited for that you wouldn't get the launch discount so you'd end up paying more that way

Thank you. Right now I will wait.

Will other routers have the new software? Like the XR1000? or 500?

Thank you

• Administrators
3 hours ago, jorziredy said:

Does the router offer ipv6 passthrough or more options to deal with ipv6 instead of just a simple toggle button? It would be useful for people with /64 prefix delegation and can't run bridge mode on ISP ONT's

At the moment it just has the toggle but it has been requested for more IPv6 options so it's on the list for potential future inclusion

• 2 months later...

Just checking to see if this is infact currently in stock.  Having connectivity issues with my current router and want to order but I want to be sure it's in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks!

• Administrators
On 3/6/2024 at 5:55 AM, steelcity403 said:

Just checking to see if this is infact currently in stock.  Having connectivity issues with my current router and want to order but I want to be sure it's in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks!

Yes we do still have stock!