NEW XR700 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.363

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Mobel said:

@Netduma Fraser dumaweb is still missing is that going to get fixed for this firmware ? or at least get the same way of use as the R2 and same features/SmartQoS?

It's not missing, it's accessible using the DumaOS mobile app and you'll have the same features. Smart QoS is currently only available on the R2 while it is being developed.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not missing, it's accessible using the DumaOS mobile app and you'll have the same features. Smart QoS is currently only available on the R2 while it is being developed.

O okay thought we got SmartQoS as well on 3.3 

• Administrators
On 8/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, Ameryjr said:

to add

during the congestion control test to find the best settings: the upload slider defaults to 50% if it tests below that percentage. it will revert back to 50% when that isn't the best setting. (ONLY IF IT TESTS BELOW 50%)

the download slider for the auto set up feature has no issues

Just to clarify on this issue, are you using the Advanced way of doing the test or basic?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, bebito_fiufiu said:

Según estos datos y conectado a call of duty no veo pasar datos por juego. Al igual que si bajo la velocidad a 0 en qos a la aplicación gaming tampoco hace nada. Cierto es que se activa la luz de gaming pero de qué sirve??

Parece que se muestra con tráfico desconocido, ¿a qué juego de CoD estás jugando específicamente y en qué plataforma?

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, bebito_fiufiu said:

Encendiendo está pero es un poco raro que no detecte actividad en gaming cuando es prácticamente lo único que estoy usando... 

Es probable que no hayamos enviado la misma nube que estamos usando en el R2, pero haré que el equipo lo haga y, cuando eso suceda, debería informar correctamente.

Hi, 

As my xr700 was stuck on loading app, I tried to update the firmware with tftp but it didn't worked. 

I finally managed to update the firmware thanks to ncap and nmrpflash. 

I rebooted and went through the first pages but now I am stuck on the "dumaos is loading page".....

I tried to reboot, to reset, to reflash, to unplug, each time I end up stuck to the dumasos is loading... 

I can access http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm though

Hi !
Did you put a static ip on the ethernet card of your PC during the Flash of the router?
You can try by putting in automatic, or via the gateway address of the XR700 to access its configuration page! (HTTP or HTTPS)

• Administrators
12 hours ago, XR700 Owner said:

Nothing to lose sleep over, @Netduma Fraser, but when using the app - settings then reboot I get this error screen. This comes after the confirmation pop-up. It does still reboot the router but I just thought you'd like to know. This is on Android 12 - App v3.3.28

Thanks for letting us know, if you click to go back to the dashboard does it do so/take you back to login successfully or do you have to restart the app?

1 hour ago, Boulou said:

Hi, 

As my xr700 was stuck on loading app, I tried to update the firmware with tftp but it didn't worked. 

I finally managed to update the firmware thanks to ncap and nmrpflash. 

I rebooted and went through the first pages but now I am stuck on the "dumaos is loading page".....

I tried to reboot, to reset, to reflash, to unplug, each time I end up stuck to the dumasos is loading... 

I can access http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm though

Good advice above, are you able to access using the DumaOS app at all?

13 hours ago, XR700 Owner said:

Nothing to lose sleep over, @Netduma Fraser, but when using the app - settings then reboot I get this error screen. This comes after the confirmation pop-up. It does still reboot the router but I just thought you'd like to know. This is on Android 12 - App v3.3.28

Screenshot_20230817-202517.png

That is normal because u are rebooting the router so it disconnects from WiFi, after the router is back online it reconnects to the WiFi and refresh the page