NEW XR700 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.363

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Ping Optimiser on Auto-setup has stopped working on the XR700 all of a sudden 🥲

It will start optimizing till test 4-5 then just stop, after cancelling and trying again it will go to test 3 and after that till test 2 and sometimes it will start testing and in about 5-10 seconds it will say best settings found and both on 100%

I have changed nothing it was working as always very good, must have been something changed on the back end ? Maybe a DPI update ? Or something else ? 

I did several reboots, cleared cache, cookies everything, did twice a factory reset, still not working.

The main problem I believe is that we've hardcoded the servers used with the feature e.g. when running Ping Optimizer use Server A for the testing, if Server A fails or is unavailable select Server B. From what I was told Server B in this scenario is no longer used by the speed test service we use so if Server A fails the backup Server B won't work either. So there is nothing on your end you can do about it unfortunately, we'd need to fix that with a firmware update.

@Netduma Lew @Netduma FraserI have seen today that I have my CC on 50/90% and set to always I get A+scores in connection benchmark on DumaOs, but every bufferbloat test on the Internet is showing my normal speeds and very high bufferbloat.

Also the issue with Ping Optimiser on Auto-Setup will it get fixed pls ?

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Mobel said:

@Netduma Lew @Netduma FraserI have seen today that I have my CC on 50/90% and set to always I get A+scores in connection benchmark on DumaOs, but every bufferbloat test on the Internet is showing my normal speeds and very high bufferbloat.

Also the issue with Ping Optimiser on Auto-Setup will it get fixed pls ?

Disable Traffic Prioritization and see whether those tests then reflect the changes.

It will get fixed but I don't have a timeline for it

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Disable Traffic Prioritization and see whether those tests then reflect the changes.

It will get fixed but I don't have a timeline for it

It took me a reboot to get my traffic prio rule out gave me various faults in the ui, but now I have A+ bufferbloat score with +1ms for both dl/ul.

So when setting up a traffic prio rule QoS is not working when im gaming ? 

What I am saying is when i set up a traffic prio rule I am suffering from bufferbloat ?

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Mobel said:

It took me a reboot to get my traffic prio rule out gave me various faults in the ui, but now I have A+ bufferbloat score with +1ms for both dl/ul.

So when setting up a traffic prio rule QoS is not working when im gaming ? 

What I am saying is when i set up a traffic prio rule I am suffering from bufferbloat ?

Traffic Prioritization supersedes QoS and that's why it can affect the tests but no it won't cause you bufferbloat having a prioritization rule enabled, it's better to have it enabled and QoS will still work

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Traffic Prioritization supersedes QoS and that's why it can affect the tests but no it won't cause you bufferbloat having a prioritization rule enabled, it's better to have it enabled and QoS will still work

That's what I am seeing when I had the custom rule in Traffic prio enabled I am suffering from bufferbloat around 80ms+ on download and 150ms+ for upload.

When I took out the traffic prio rule my bufferbloat is 0-1ms+ 

But with DumaOs classified games rule I am not suffering from bufferbloat

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Mobel said:

That's what I am seeing when I had the custom rule in Traffic prio enabled I am suffering from bufferbloat around 80ms+ on download and 150ms+ for upload.

When I took out the traffic prio rule my bufferbloat is 0-1ms+ 

But with DumaOs classified games rule I am not suffering from bufferbloat

That makes total sense!

39 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That makes total sense!

Why, I dont understand it 🤔

Used to have always a custom Traffic prio rule and it never interfered with the QoS my bufferbloat was always low when testing it and Traffic prio rule enabled.

As for now I have DumaOs classified games enabled and the QoS is working I have an A+ grade bufferbloat score, why isn't it possible with a custom Traffic prio rule as it always have been working before with that rule ? 

Using this Traffic prio rule (S3074:3074 D30000:45000 udp) for several years and it never interfered with QoS 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not interfering with QoS, it's throwing off the test, they could have changed the ports they use to test for example. 

But I am doing the test while the traffic prio rule is only enabled and the device (PlayStation 5) is not online.

While in Connection Benchmark it is working good and CC is applying to the ping under load, when the rule is enabled it doesn't throttle the CC sliders bandwith it is set to But with the rule disabled and deleted the waveform test is throttling the CC sliders bandwidth correctly

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Mobel said:

But I am doing the test while the traffic prio rule is only enabled and the device (PlayStation 5) is not online.

While in Connection Benchmark it is working good and CC is applying to the ping under load, when the rule is enabled it doesn't throttle the CC sliders bandwith it is set to But with the rule disabled and deleted the waveform test is throttling the CC sliders bandwidth correctly

Any Traffic Prioritization rules enabled active or not can impact those tests, that's why we always recommend disabling them completely, it's just due to the way those tests work

• 1 month later...

Please people help me!  Does anyone know if the Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000
 does it support eFootball 2024 servers?  I'm debating whether to buy a Night Hawk XR1000 and Net Duma R3.  Net Duma R3 supports eFootball 2024 servers, but I don't know if it supports Night Hawk XR1000.  I will buy one of these two routers. Thanks for the replies in advance!

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Serbian Gamer said:

Please people help me!  Does anyone know if the Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000
 does it support eFootball 2024 servers?  I'm debating whether to buy a Night Hawk XR1000 and Net Duma R3.  Net Duma R3 supports eFootball 2024 servers, but I don't know if it supports Night Hawk XR1000.  I will buy one of these two routers. Thanks for the replies in advance!

Yes it should work just the same on the XR1000 - just so you know the XR series won't get DumaOS 4 so won't be any new features coming to it

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, pikinay said:

Quiero instalar el Como lo descargo no lo jallo NUEVO FIRMWARE BETA DE LA XR700: 3.3.363

como lo intalo en mi net duma XR700 no jallo donde descargalo me puede madar ELN link de NUEVO FIRMWARE BETA DE LA XR700: 3.3.363

Download the file from the first post, access the router interface, go to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update and upload the file there