Where is the next DumaOS firmware for Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers?

5 hours ago, raf1212 said:

@Fuzy You are so serious, I am not using xr500 for two months and everyone in the house is happy, because there is no internet disconnection and restarting this xr500 scrap, also wait another two years to fix the errors, I have already given myself peace, but I will look willingly and I will comment and I will express my opinion, because what is happening is very funny and I would like to watch netduma and netgar shoot each other in the knee with another leaked version of the software

Yeah he’s serious 🧐 there is no light at the end of tunnel it’s a black hole 🕳 The point is people spent hundreds of dollars on a router when the Netgear XR series and NetDuma promised us 3.0 feature’s that taken them two years and maybe even longer and still has bug’s and issues and then they  even say that the router’s are at the end of life cycle and like it’s our fault and still doesn’t work they took our hard working money and ran like thief’s 

as a R1 and Netgear XR500 And XR700 owner hell I even  pre-orders the XR500 and XR700 so for going almost over 2yr and nothing fixed and yet NetDuma continues to create a new product like The R2 

hell yeah I’m MAD 😡 

Anxious to see it happen, I have about a month left on my extended warranty for XR700. Bought and sold the Xr500 due its firmware issues, 3.0 beta looks nice on Xr700 so far, but its long in the tooth now as a beta build. Hope this helps and pans out guys, thanks for trying. I leave 700 soon, but it won't be for another Netgear router, learned my lesson twice, 3rd time not sure, but for what I need Ubiquiti Dream Machine looks nice, no duma 3.0 features but overall it maybe my next move.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
31 minutes ago, John213 said:

Have a one question. Are you guys going to fix slow download speed through SFP+ port on XR700? It's probably old topic.

That would be one for Netgear to resolve so I'm sure they will do that for the next firmware.

11 hours ago, Dragonblood said:

Just wondering, got a clue if this'll include also support of RAPP features? I'm lacking the adblocker function on my XR1000 which I've purchased recently.

Welcome to the forum!

As far as I'm aware, the intention is that all routers running DumaOS will be brought up to speed with the R2. This is subject to change, but as far as I'm aware that's still the case.

9 minutes ago, toreter said:

Keep up the good work.
COVID has been a pain in the bu*tt for all companies around the globe. I am waiting with arms wide open for all updates for my XR500.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your support as well, much appreciated!

Man I already moved on to another router set but I still can't be arsed to sell my XR1000 until after I test things at my new house in a few months o.o

It's a pretty good router but right now it just doesn't feel like a great one.  Hope the upcoming firmware updates are all I need.

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Luke it says on the first post XR700 v1.0.1.46(DumaOs 3.0beta) but that 1.0.1.46 version is not 3.0 beta is it ?

No Auto-setup for Qos, no connection benchmark, no polygon on geofilter it looks like the old fw for XR700.

What is the last version  of DumaOs 3.0 beta for the XR700? I get a bit confused right now.

I was not active for a while because of personal circumstances.

Happy holidays to y'all. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Mobel said:

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Luke it says on the first post XR700 v1.0.1.46(DumaOs 3.0beta) but that 1.0.1.46 version is not 3.0 beta is it ?

No Auto-setup for Qos, no connection benchmark, no polygon on geofilter it looks like the old fw for XR700.

What is the last version  of DumaOs 3.0 beta for the XR700? I get a bit confused right now.

I was not active for a while because of personal circumstances.

Happy holidays to y'all. 

That's a mistake you're correct, latest beta is https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yxwq75k726hkgw/XR700-V1.0.1.34_Dumaos3.0_6.img?dl=0 1.0.1.34 and .46 is the latest stable DumaOS 2.0 version.

Hope everything is okay, Happy Holidays!

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Mobel said:

@Netduma Fraser thank you very much.

So fw 1.0.1.36 and .38 are not 3.0 beta ?

Ye everything is alright at the moment all good.

That's correct, there has only been one beta/3.0 version for the 700 so far which is the one linked above, every other firmware is the 2.0 versions

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's correct, there has only been one beta/3.0 version for the 700 so far which is the one linked above, every other firmware is the 2.0 versions

Thank you very much for the clarification.