Jump to content

robert27841

Members
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About robert27841

  • Rank
    New

Basic Info

  • DumaOS Routers Owned
    XR500
    XR700

Gaming

  • Gamer Type
    Console Gamer
  • Favourite Genres
    Shooters
  • Connection Speed
    1001mbps or higher

Recent Profile Visitors

91 profile views
  1. I apologize ,For being loud but come on just be up front with the fans that LOVE y'all and the software . Im just done of getting the run around with netduma and netgear. netgear support is telling me there waiting for netduma for the OS 3.0 and then you Fraser from Netduma Tech & Customer Support is saying waiting for Netgear QA team to approve it before it can go out.It's been 5 months and nothing for the XR700 user . just delete my account man I'm just done . Thank's for all the help you have done.
  2. Hey Fraser if you'er going to edit my post just delete my account .Since you can edit post NOW YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED THE NETGEAR XR OWNER ARE
  3. Really this guy. Then why even give us the option to use that font size. Looks like almost censorship, but ok. Then why even tell us to sign up for the beta from your CEO. I'm just tired of the lies okay. Like you're saying, the R2 is optimized for it. So you telling us that the XR700 is over $500 router with better spec can't handle it. But the R2 $150 can and has high priorities.
  4. We have been waiting for over 5 Months now and ever time they post something its always coming out soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they make sure that the R1 and the R2 gets the update ASAP in minutes but the Netgear user like XR700,XR500,XR450,XR300, and the latest new router the XR1000 may have to wait infinity it may never come out BOYZ because they are to busy working on the R1and R2 firmware update and yes I put the font size at 72 just to let them know they are doing the Netgear user's Dirty p.s. thank's for the hard work y'all do for the R1 and R2 update's
  5. I have the XR700 and I’m trying to get 2 PS4 on geo-filter to work at the same time and have and open nat type is there any way to do this . Sometimes we both have moderate nat type at the same time or moderate nat type and Strict nat type
  6. When will duma os 3.0 be release date the XR700 Firmware Version 1.0.1.24 - Hot Fix still as some bugs and glitches sometime it doesn't load having to reboot the xr700 often this is ridiculous. For the cost of this product I should be experiencing this much difficulty. I even signed up for the duma os 3.0 beta in June 2 and nothing yet .
×
×
  • Create New...