Shoot first die first!!!

1 hour ago, migueltaveras6 said:

Can someone please explain this to me and why is it always happening to me I don't get it. I have fiber connection 1 gig of fiber and this bull happens! Like there's no reason for me to lose that fight! I get punished everytime! 

Hi there, I play on ps5/ps4 and if I play at peak time that happens to me too. 

Today I played at 11am and had an 11 kill game and a few other good games yet when I played at 6pm I got owned on every game and could barely get a kill. 

I put it down to playing against pc mouse and keyboard players, aim assist seems non existent when playing against them and their bullets hit harder let alone the fact that they can get more head shots in for obvious reasons. 

Unfortunately I’ve found no way of combatting this apart from enjoying as much off peak gaming as you can!

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

Thats CoD for ya. Happens to all of us.

Crap netcode, crap servers, crap lag comp and SBMM is not a good combo.

Upon watching your clip, he dropshot you and your last few shots missed... thats why you died.

Even if he did tho I completely shot him half a clip before he got 4 shot off idk

12 hours ago, migueltaveras6 said:

Even if he did tho I completely shot him half a clip before he got 4 shot off idk

Looks to me you didn't hit him enough. You defo didn't put half a clip, I'd say 5-6 shots hit. I bet he was one shot when he dropped.

3 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Looks to me you didn't hit him enough. You defo didn't put half a clip, I'd say 5-6 shots hit. I bet he was one shot when he dropped.

that's what I was thinking too, he did miss alot at the end which would have probably finished the guy off. What I do find crazy is how many bullets it took to break the persons full armor and then the bit of damage after did not down them, seems pretty sus to me, but then OP got blasted in a matter of seconds and was downed. 😕

20 hours ago, migueltaveras6 said:

Can someone please explain this to me and why is it always happening to me I don't get it. I have fiber connection 1 gig of fiber and this bull happens! Like there's no reason for me to lose that fight! I get punished everytime! 

Well, you missed bullets at the end of your shot, but its definitely stupid how he broke your armor and downed you in literally no time. What was your ping/route like in this match? It could be a million things, either at one time or all at once. Could be a spike somewhere along the route to the server, we could blame SBMM since we know according to the patent they designed it to do very unusual things (not sure if SBMM is actually in warzone, but I could bet it is), could just be absolute booty net code as well, and there isn't much you can do about that but just always try to one up everyone to adjust for it. Best thing I could say is always have your Duma OS up and pinging the server while you play to notice if anything unusual happens like that, to help pinpoint, but at the end of the day, Its a branch off modern warfare and I would not stress much about it man. 

2 hours ago, bbursley said:

that's what I was thinking too, he did miss alot at the end which would have probably finished the guy off. What I do find crazy is how many bullets it took to break the persons full armor and then the bit of damage after did not down them, seems pretty sus to me, but then OP got blasted in a matter of seconds and was downed. 😕

Depends what gun the other guy was using. If it was meta OP kinda gun than that explains how fast he got mowed down.

Same here Cold War used to work very well for me. I have a 2.2 KD and usually was in the top 3 of my team. After the Season 3 Update I have problems to break even.  The hitreg is completely gone

On 4/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, migueltaveras6 said:

If you would of hit all your shots you would of got him, he drop shot you and hit all chest up on you, you unfortunately missed the last couple rounds and got out played on that one. The most competitive time to play is between the hours of 6pm and 2am, alot of the servers start going offline in the evening so it pushes everyone to closer together and the algorithm behind the SBMM sucks, if you have a 12 kd or higher your going to be put into the same lobbies with 4.0 or 5.0+ and higher kids. the game play is pretty smooth usually shot first die first there's a hiccup or a frame drop (which is ether latency lag by internet connection or hardware. By the look of your movement its save to assume your on console and he more then likely was on pc with a higher FOV and and framerate. Also play a little smatter use that head glitch to your advantage he would of been screwed your strafed left and your whole body was exposed. He would of missed the first 2 or 3 rounds and you would of won that fight

On 4/26/2021 at 7:28 PM, migueltaveras6 said:

I think the other guy was kinda cheating he bunny twice and straight into a drop shot, which was so fast I didn't see him bend crouch animation. But yeah you missed alot shots when he dropped shot you. why did you leave the head glitch and yourself exposed? You had the upper hand there until you came out behind the crates.

15 hours ago, Seye said:

I think the other guy was kinda cheating he bunny twice and straight into a drop shot, which was so fast I didn't see him bend crouch animation. But yeah you missed alot shots when he dropped shot you. why did you leave the head glitch and yourself exposed? You had the upper hand there until you came out behind the crates.

Cause I thought I had him so I confidentiality came out... Like it doesn't make sense to me when I'm shooting 4 bullets before he does by the time I reach the 10th bullets he should be dead I had a head start I missed 2-3 shots out of my 18 shots u should be dead regardless... Again I shot and hit and saw him way before he can react even if he drop shoted I only missed 2-3 shots out of 18 

25 minutes ago, migueltaveras6 said:

Cause I thought I had him so I confidentiality came out...

lol where you messed up, that dude was super sweaty i guaranty you he had quick fix for perk 1. so as he was shooting you back he was heeling up and as you started to miss is when he over powered you

off-topic, ti consiglio di cambiare il tuo orologio perchè se non l'hanno fixato, ti fa apparire dietro i muri come un minuscolo pixel che si muove. Non è una buona scelta quando sei in un luogo scuro e buio, oppure al gulag

14 hours ago, migueltaveras6 said:

Cause I thought I had him so I confidentiality came out... Like it doesn't make sense to me when I'm shooting 4 bullets before he does by the time I reach the 10th bullets he should be dead I had a head start I missed 2-3 shots out of my 18 shots u should be dead regardless... Again I shot and hit and saw him way before he can react even if he drop shoted I only missed 2-3 shots out of 18 

By my count, you only got 5-6 hitmarkers before he dropped. Thats not enough to kill. I'm sorry but you got outplayed my dude.

In Warzone, mobility and aggressiveness are keys. He was already running right to left (from your pov) and then mix in two jumps and drop shot, all the while you were mostly standing still and your upper half was exposed, making it the main area of focus for any decent player to shoot at. Also, there was a good amount of time from when he was just behind the wall to before he started shooting you, where you could have (and should have been shooting him). So a slower reaction time, lack of aggression, and lack of mobility on your part is why you lost the fight, IMO. You heard him break the glass and coughing, so you could pretty much tell where he was coming from, next time either push up to his face and get to him before he rounds the corner (doubt he would expect that) or push out to the left of the hanger and circle back. Also, prob doesn't help that you are using a MW M4 (which is a great gun, don't get me wrong), you quit the match too soon before we could see what gun he was using (kinda shitty IMO) but given his movement,  its prob something meta so say mac-10 or ffar - those guns destroy an m4 at that distance. Just my thoughts. 

FWIW - I hate that jump shot and drop shot have no aiming penalties, its the dumbest shit in this game to me but basically the goal is to make you miss, while still shooting you...which he did. 

Bro, i have EXACTLY the same issue. Gigabit optic fibre with 1ms ping. Theoretically, i should be walking around hosing people. In reality, lag compensation screws you over. They see you first, you see them late, and they have super bullets. It is until i switched to a 12mb dsl connection that things became normal. Kd of 2 from 0.8 ....overnight!!!!

Also, yes after season 3 update in cold war things got messed up, especially hit reg. 

That's cod for you. 

On 4/29/2021 at 8:22 AM, Trbed11 said:

COD Servers are very broken at the moment...

Lot's of good players on Reddit are experiencing the same issues

Whatever they did in the Season 3 Update has broke the game (again!) 

The better your internet connection the more lag compensation kicks in and then you have SBMM mixing in its secret sauce.

Few weeks back this game was running so smooth and you did come across extrremely good players but you still had a chance of winning in gunfights but now there is a delay

in the game (frame drops?)

Basically, they are seeing you before you are shooting them and so what you are seeing on killcams  is not always a real time representation of what happened. 

At the moment the game is a frustrating mess

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/comments/mz5xwd/why_am_i_getting_slaughtered_all_of_a_sudden/

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/comments/n05zz6/is_it_just_me_or_has_the_game_been_wacky_since/

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/comments/n05vk8/treyarch_fix_your_servers/

I absolutely can confirm this. Idiots will just tell you that you're making things up and you need to get better at the game. But when you experience it yourself you know what it's like. Anyways, good to know there's people out there who are in the same boat. 

On 5/1/2021 at 8:19 AM, N3CR0 said:

By my count, you only got 5-6 hitmarkers before he dropped. Thats not enough to kill. I'm sorry but you got outplayed my dude.

I counted 8 hits and that's more than enough since he was already hurt from the storm. But thanks

On 4/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, migueltaveras6 said:

I changed my monitor to 1080p from 4K and I’m been winning more gun fights for sure!

1 hour ago, Swgohlegend said:

I changed my monitor to 1080p from 4K and I’m been winning more gun fights for sure!

The game only runs @ 30fps in 4k whereas 60fps in 1080p, duno if you meant you changed your console or not.