Shoot first die first!!!

Summary:

Shots 1-5: Clearly missed.

Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).

Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.

Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because you were already dead.

no you dont but the view area is better, it depends on what size monitor your playing on if you even are playing on a monitor or tv

i have a 27" 240hz so 1440 ended up being the best change for me, i was always told and read 1080p with the highest refresh rate and higher frames is better, but if your on a 27" inch or bigger 1080 is going to handicap  you

i would watch all the big streamers and noticed their game looked different from mine, then one day i donated some $ to iron and asked him about his display settings and he has like a 5 min conversation about how 1440 was king. i tried it and he was 100% correct 

8 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

no

Thats why I asked. Surely it'd give you the same or a little less.

I've been playing on 1440p for months on my Xbox One X since CoD only runs @ 30fps with 4k.

Would much rather play on my laptop, was getting 100-110fps average in 1080p on my 17ins 144hz screen but since the game ignores my QoS rules, the connections trash so no point in playing.

25 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

no you dont but the view area is better, it depends on what size monitor your playing on if you even are playing on a monitor or tv

i have a 27" 240hz so 1440 ended up being the best change for me, i was always told and read 1080p with the highest refresh rate and higher frames is better, but if your on a 27" inch or bigger 1080 is going to handicap  you

i would watch all the big streamers and noticed their game looked different from mine, then one day i donated some $ to iron and asked him about his display settings and he has like a 5 min conversation about how 1440 was king. i tried it and he was 100% correct 

i switched to monitors couple years back i just bought a ACER NITRO only couple hundred 24 inch omg the picture on new gen xbox is so good

32 minutes ago, ONEovFOUR said:

i switched to monitors couple years back i just bought a ACER NITRO only couple hundred 24 inch omg the picture on new gen xbox is so good

Nice. I've been using a Asus VP28UQG for the last couple of years.

for my series x i use the samsung odyssey g7 and for my stream pc i use the ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 27"

ps5 or series @120hz console still frame locked at 60fps but it looks alot nicer

14 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

for my series x i use the samsung odyssey g7 and for my stream pc i use the ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 27"

ps5 or series @120hz console still frame locked at 60fps but it looks alot nicer

I thought warzone was 120fps on series x now?

by his movements and the outcome of the gunfight id say that he was a pc player. having 1gbps is overkill for console imho i dont even think consoles can utilize alll of that but i could be wrong

2 hours ago, adam01625 said:

Ah right I see, is the FPS uncapped in PC?

Unless you set it in game or by some other means, on PC its uncapped...

Having said that, the lobby menu I've heard is capped... I believe this is true as on PC Warzone I get 50-60fps on the lobby menu but 110fps+ in a match.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, adam01625 said:

Ah right I see, is the FPS uncapped in PC?

why alot of these streamers at 200+ fps looking like they on dead silence 24/7 lol