NEW R1 FIRMWARE: 3.0.207

Netduma Liam

3 hours ago, OzQuant said:

No, the error did not return after I rebooted. And the router has been very stable for a very long time before that error popped up.

OK, seems like a random one-off then. Let us know if you have any further issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I play CoD: WWII...Why block the server which in the polygon zone when players outside the polygon zone? if i turn off the filter i can join the same server. The game works like that? Connect players in the zone not server base?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Jacques said:

I play CoD: WWII...Why block the server which in the polygon zone when players outside the polygon zone? if i turn off the filter i can join the same server. The game works like that? Connect players in the zone not server base?

The game is server based and therefore you don't make direct connections to players and can't influence where players connect to. If you're closer to the server you'll have the advantage

3 hours ago, Knomax said:

Will have something "new" in functions or only fix issues?

I can't confirm for sure, but I know we're working on bug fixes and general improvements to the functioning of Rapps currently.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, IREWolfman said:

Can't download firmware, keeps failing?

Try a different browser and or PC. Working for me on Opera GX. 

Are you having problems downloading the FW file from the drop box or UPLOADING fw to the R1? 

What browser are you using?

24 minutes ago, IREWolfman said:

Can't download firmware, keeps failing?

Good response from @e38BimmerFN, let us know and we can assist further!

21 minutes ago, Swgohlegend said:

Same. They haven’t been able to fix mine either 🙄

Do you still have remote support enabled? I'll need to chase up the dev again as they were so busy last time we requested it. I understand it's been some time since you reported this so I'll request it's looked at on a priority.

32 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Good response from @e38BimmerFN, let us know and we can assist further!

Do you still have remote support enabled? I'll need to chase up the dev again as they were so busy last time we requested it. I understand it's been some time since you reported this so I'll request it's looked at on a priority.

I used that web browser to hat was recommended and now it installed. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all working great.

ad blocker need improve, like whitelist some of thing because I can’t play some game app. as I have to use DumaOS app to pause Adblock for 10 mins so I can play some game. 

Will get back to you if any issues.

thanks

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, creativebon said:

Thanks all working great.

ad blocker need improve, like whitelist some of thing because I can’t play some game app. as I have to use DumaOS app to pause Adblock for 10 mins so I can play some game. 

Will get back to you if any issues.

thanks

What's the game specifically? You may be able to add this to the whitelist if we know the game

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What's the game specifically? You may be able to add this to the whitelist if we know the game

PGR raven iOS game. PGR punishing gray

it used google or something to sign in but it’s not loading before sign in which I can see top block list on duma os app but it’s something sometime it’s useful to add whitelist them self.

so it’s useful to add manually whitelist sometime (i know there is whitelist feature but it need to be easier than trying to remember domains to be add) ? Or able to detect what it’s trying to connect?

also Apple Watch I understand tracking etc, like metric.apple.icloud.

sometime like RukoExpress have got YouTube. The Adblock does work but YouTube unable to load due to paid ad video being load which doesn’t work, so I had to untick that device on adblock so YouTube works which what I need to have whitelist sometime.  I may be wrong about improving Adblock feature. Thanks for getting back to me :) 

PS top domain Block list doesn’t tell you which link belong ad or malware or tracking, but I can see it’s belong to ad blocked numbers. So sometime if you have 300 blocked it’s hard to know which one it belong to and add it whitelist myself. thanks good work on 3.0.207

AD648831-3DC3-4F65-8951-94568B808D57.png
this screenshot just turned on ad block then started PGR app only as fews came up lots 

Edited by creativebon
Forget to add

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah that's good so if it is showing you the domain that is being blocked just add it to the whitelist and then you can keep it active for that device

Yes but being on mobile app I have to remember all that domains, as having to write it down on note then adding each domains on whitelist.

what I mean is improving feature like, detecting which it’s trying to and I can just select domain then add it on whitelist without typing domains to be add on whitelist.

Nice job for Adblock that works. I was on 3.0.97 (I think) that didn’t work. have an nice weekend!

7 minutes ago, creativebon said:

Yes but being on mobile app I have to remember all that domains, as having to write it down on note then adding each domains on whitelist.

what I mean is improving feature like, detecting which it’s trying to and I can just select domain then add it on whitelist without typing domains to be add on whitelist.

Nice job for Adblock that works. I was on 3.0.97 (I think) that didn’t work. have an nice weekend!

OK sure, thanks for the feedback! You too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
24 minutes ago, DmenteCz said:
    I still do not understand that you 
    can solve the real speed you have contacted with 
    your provider in the Router Netduma R1 500mb 
    download t 500mb upload and it does not mark more than 100mb :(

The benchmark results are still under improvement, what do you get using speedtest.net?

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The benchmark results are still under improvement, what do you get using speedtest.net?

Attached measurement with netduma R1 
and second photograph without Netduma R1

medicion.png

medicion sin R1.png

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so that is better which is good. On the R1 to get those speeds you'll need to disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control :menu and you should get closer then

I have only pc connected :( and it does not arrive

pc solo.png

PC.png