Geofilter Issues?

Wayne

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Lolitahell said:

You guy's did some update like 1-2 days ago tho lol , seems everything is mixed up more then before ? am i right ? or just a cod update fucked up thing lol ?

We need to update it quite frequently as the servers change and we're using our new location tool and fine tuning that.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you for letting me know, I will get the team to test this asap.

It is mislocated on the map, we can correct that in a cloud update.

Yes please!

Just did those steps and didnt help at all. Still cant find games on the desired servers. Still says "Cant join lobby". Still forcing me to connect to servers outside my range. Still trying me to connec to Europe. Also, cant join a lobby inside the polygons.

image.thumb.png.1f91b42f247d3f7adda013df0fe736fd.png

image.thumb.png.bd4e66ed1d64c32585c755dd1f8e3bf1.png

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

@thewilloxdiaz Is that server that's showing up as blocked within your polygon manually denied? If so can you manually allow it?

As i said before many times, i allowed almost everything that is blocked and yes, i allowed already that blocked server inside the Polygon. i was asking why this happens? Why the server that im supossed to connect to is blocked even inside the polygon? Is very weird.

11 minutes ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

As i said before many times, i allowed almost everything that is blocked and yes, i allowed already that blocked server inside the Polygon. i was asking why this happens? Why the server that im supossed to connect to is blocked even inside the polygon? Is very weird.

Thats a miami ip

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

If you zoom in more fully it may be that more of it is outside than inside the polygon

On 3/22/2021 at 1:59 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

If you zoom in more fully it may be that more of it is outside than inside the polygon

Drew a new polygon to make sure that the server is fully inside. Still, no games found and still trying me to connect to Europe.

image.thumb.png.ff8d4b064a0a8f081f31682b3626b38d.png

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If you unblock that server that's showing up in Europe, do you then get a high-ping game over there? 

As i said before many times, i already allowed that Europe server even if im not sure how much ping i get and still most of the times i cant join the lobby. Found a few times games with more than 150 ping. Also, im not sure what server im actually allowing because when i click over that server it shows me the id, then i click over that same exact server again and show me another different ID.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

As i said before many times, i already allowed that Europe server even if im not sure how much i get and still most of the times i cant join the lobby. Found a few times games with more than 150 ping. Also, im not sure what server im actually allowing because when i click over that server it shows me the id, then i click over that same exact server show me another different ID.

This may sound like a very odd suggestion, but can you search for a game with your existing settings please, as you're searching and struggling to get a game - run a Ping Heatmap ping on the game, does it get you into a game when it is pinging all those servers?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

This may sound like a very odd suggestion, but can you search for a game with your existing settings please, as you're searching and struggling to get a game - run a Ping Heatmap ping on the game, does it get you into a game when it is pinging all those servers?

You mean you want me to click on the "Ping again"  red button while searching for a game ?

image.thumb.png.90df1152a9653f60713ae696731d83c5.png

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try putting the location in the Ocean instead and put Ping Assist as the ping the lowest servers are and see if that forces it.

This.. I was having a lot of issues with matchmaking and I started using ping assist <35-40, all i have to say that is working great for me.

its funny i set mine to 15  and when its works its a god send feature, 

but then sometimes i go on streches where i cant find a game for hours   and just give up.

a tip would be to increase it to 30 and just hope the game isnt too wild, but yea.....  its janky as hell at times

39 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

its funny i set mine to 15  and when its works its a god send feature, 

but then sometimes i go on streches where i cant find a game for hours   and just give up.

a tip would be to increase it to 30 and just hope the game isnt too wild, but yea.....  its janky as hell at times

Thanks for the tip but im not sure if that would help. The less ping ive ever had is 66 ms (77-80 ms in game) because to my location. Still, gonna give it a try.

12 minutes ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

Thanks for the tip but im not sure if that would help. The less ping ive ever had is 66 ms (77-80 ms in game) because to my location. Still, gonna give it a try.

also its double xp weekend atm so pings are higher, i been stuggling to find games tonight on my usual settings