Shoot first Die first in BOCW try this !!

Chaiyoabc

55 minutes ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Here is screenshot of my tomato setting image.thumb.png.343696c35c36a22aecd0f3e952ea4b57.png

Why is your upload 1000 and not 500? But the download is 21000? Is there any reason behind it, I’m just about to try the settings out 😉

1 hour ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Here is screenshot of my tomato setting image.thumb.png.343696c35c36a22aecd0f3e952ea4b57.png

This is exactly what I tried last night.

Wireless was a joke... I was just stuttering around, barely regging hits and everyone was able to kill me no problem.

So I tried this and can't say I'm convinced its any better than the settings I was already using.

I've never found anything that works for MW19, always found settings for every other CoD, but not this one.

1 hour ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Why is your upload 1000 and not 500? But the download is 21000? Is there any reason behind it, I’m just about to try the settings out 😉

Max and Min available values are the nominal Down/Up values (those you pay your IP for) minus a 10 - 15% for the Bufferbloat.

The throttling is shown in the next line where his console (192.168.1.22) gets 21000 Kb Down and 500 Up with highest priority.

Rate and Ceiling are the values assiigned when his console is the only active device and when there are other devices connected, respectively.

Also for everyone who wants to test throttling in Fresh Tomato , please check the in-game Bandwidth Info. The number should be slightly above 380. The reason I ask to double-check is that if (accidently or not) QoS is enabled, throttling may NOT take effect.* Keep in mind that the game must be restarted every time we change a value in Tomato's page if we want to see the correct in-game Bandwidth.

* If conflict between Bandwidth Limiting and QoS indeed occurs, I could possibly help with a workaround I just found out.

Hope this helps

bandwidth.thumb.jpg.a1ce1820aa46e18a4370a59981b04253.jpg

18 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

SBMM ne fera que vous rendre meilleur. tous ces gens qui en pleurent, c'est fou! c'est aussi bon que toi. si vous n'êtes pas si bon, puis inversez le boost, laissez tomber votre kd à 0,01 

Je pense qu'une grande partie du tirage en premier lieu est la console PC ou la nouvelle console et 60 à 120 Hz par rapport à l'ancienne console bloquée à 30 images par seconde, il est assez difficile d'obtenir une console pour jouer à 120 Hz. J'ai vu que 80 à 90% des joueurs sur console jouaient encore à 30 ips. vous avez tellement de joueurs sur console qui jouent aussi en 4k ou même en 1440 (il a l'air cool mais il est verrouillé à 30 images par seconde) mon ami joue sur pc, il a un moniteur 280 Hz et il joue à 1080 240 Hz et les joueurs sur console ont l'air d'être immobiles, et le FOV est fou et les joueurs sur PC n'ont aucun recul. (Je construis actuellement un PC moi-même)

And the aim assist (aimbot legal)? 

10 hours ago, Knomax said:

What firmware you are using?

I was on my asus router running merlin firmware. Connection was great after the last patch but within a few days it went back to being really bad for me. I hope it stays good this time

7 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Here is screenshot of my tomato setting 

Thanks, will try this setting. From memory my screen looks exactly the same but if i untick QoS on the other page it unticks the bandwidth limiter too I think. Maybe it was  bug in my firmware

Hola me gustaría compartir con vosotros mi configuración para la guerra fría poner el geofilter en el servidor que te de el ping más bajo luego poner el duma en 10 subida y 10 de bajada y poner siempre , desactivar upnp y dejar el mtu en 1500 o automático que es lo mismo , muy buena detección de disparos 

20201210_034350.jpg

20201210_004823.jpg

20201209_231943.jpg

4 hours ago, SocomRaised said:

Anyone know how to change the MTU? I am on PS5

I don't have a ps5 but on PS4 it's at the end of when you set up your connection. You have to select custom at the start, select auto for everything until yo get to MTU. Could be the same on PS5

Hello
i also have tomato on my linkys GL 54 but how can you adjust the bandwidth of your ps4 in tomato?
My PS4 is plugged into my XR300, if I plug the PS4 into the linksys, I lose the geofilter ...

what are your connections?
here are mine:
ISP then Linksys then XR300
PS4 on the XR300

did I make a mistake?

thank you

23 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I don't have a ps5 but on PS4 it's at the end of when you set up your connection. You have to select custom at the start, select auto for everything until yo get to MTU. Could be the same on PS5

Cool! Thanks

Anyone have any luck with the wifi option? Ive always played wired, I feel like wifi would cause delay in gun fights. I saw someone mention its harder to kill you when youre on wifi?

8 hours ago, SocomRaised said:

Cool! Thanks

Anyone have any luck with the wifi option? Ive always played wired, I feel like wifi would cause delay in gun fights. I saw someone mention its harder to kill you when youre on wifi?

Maybe if you have decent wifi. I'm teleporting all over the place if I try to play on wifi.

@chaiyoabc, dude, what i can tell you about your trick, THIS IS THE TRICK, i'm on PC, and 1 year after MW came out, i got today my first HACKUSATION :D,  hitreg feels so nice now

thanx dude, this trick did the job, looks like the game detetcs that you're using wifi, and put you on the good side of the lag compensation

2 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Wifi didn't work for me and i have good wifi - router is 1min from my ps4. Maybe I need to move it to another room lol

thats why it didnt work, you need to have bad internet connection then the bad wifi just makes it worse but better for gaming, just use qos

Guys, I have tested with different routers, Asus and Tomato, Netduma Included! It is perfectly safe to say that QoS is not good on Black Ops Coldwar. 

QOS IS NOT GOOD ON COLD WAR 

Other than that its based on each's preference. You can throttle all you want, you can use wifi. But never ever use QoS on this game specifically. 

I tried on Netduma, worked with QoS Disabled, Congestion control set to never. 

BW limit value is not much important. On asus, I set it to 100/100, on Tomato I set it to 21/0.5-1 

I see no different between Asus and Tomato, Netduma was slight worse because on newer version, once QoS disabled, everything on QoS Page will not be function. on the other hand, older fw you can still mess around with bw on flower graph

On 12/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, N3CR0 said:

This is exactly what I tried last night.

Wireless was a joke... I was just stuttering around, barely regging hits and everyone was able to kill me no problem.

So I tried this and can't say I'm convinced its any better than the settings I was already using.

I've never found anything that works for MW19, always found settings for every other CoD, but not this one.

After the patch, I have experience exactly the same as you. Connection was stuttering, I had to raise up max upload to 1000 instead of 500. MY apology for not updating. You might wanna raise upload value a little bit. The key is still to have QoS disable. I have been playing only Cyberpunk 2077 lately so I haven't played the game yet

On 12/10/2020 at 2:06 PM, SocomRaised said:

Anyone know how to change the MTU? I am on PS5

Go to network setting. I don't remember the name of interface because my UI is all in Thai. and there will be option to adjust it. you go to MTU section and change it to manual. but MTU thing is optional though. it still has been on debate given that it is still myth 

33 minutes ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Did you disable QoS and do some throttling ?

I believe so. I was using merlin firmware on my asus and had bandwidth limiter selected in QoS type - maybe this still uses some QoS in the background?

I've been using openwrt router with the script Knomax has bee working on/testing and it seems to perform well. I still have a lot of situations (nearly every game) where i'm up against people that I get bad hit detection on but I don't think there's anything I can do about that. At least it's better than the experience I had playing with the R2, I'd be dying 20+ times a match when i'm used to <10

6 minutes ago, johnnytran said:

I believe so. I was using merlin firmware on my asus and had bandwidth limiter selected in QoS type - maybe this still uses some QoS in the background?

I've been using openwrt router with the script Knomax has bee working on/testing and it seems to perform well. I still have a lot of situations (nearly every game) where i'm up against people that I get bad hit detection on but I don't think there's anything I can do about that. At least it's better than the experience I had playing with the R2, I'd be dying 20+ times a match when i'm used to <10

If you use merlin, in qos, there will be algorithm to choose, fq_codel for instance. that's when QoS is enable even you choose to use BW limiter. Here is what you need to do: 

- Use Asus Stock FW. 

- You can enable QoS, but choose BW limiter and limit BW to your console, In my case, I used 100/100 (My ISP speed is 200/200)

And that's it. Here is result data. I tried Asus on 12 Dec 2020 

image.thumb.png.5d89caa3dd24a10a3dd0d6fc00d0a09d.png

6 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

If you use merlin, in qos, there will be algorithm to choose, fq_codel for instance. that's when QoS is enable even you choose to use BW limiter. Here is what you need to do: 

- Use Asus Stock FW. 

- You can enable QoS, but choose BW limiter and limit BW to your console, In my case, I used 100/100 (My ISP speed is 200/200)

Interesting. Do you know if there's a way to use no qos in openwrt? i know if i disable SQM and delete any scripts/delete interfaces via TC it always defaults to fq_codel