This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Ste G

So this old fav of mine is starting to happen, affects network monitoring and devices.

This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

12 hours ago, Ste G said:

So this old fav of mine is starting to happen, affects network monitoring and devices.

This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Unfortunately this started happening to me also this afternoon. I can't complete anything on any apps because of the errors. Any ideas on what's happening or have a work around yet. Again it's been running fine since I got it and then this afternoon it really started dragging everything down even after a reboot.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, fuzzy clam said:

Unfortunately this started happening to me also this afternoon. I can't complete anything on any apps because of the errors. Any ideas on what's happening or have a work around yet. Again it's been running fine since I got it and then this afternoon it really started dragging everything down even after a reboot.

I've sent you a PM.

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 4:31 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What is the model of the ISP router? Do you have another router or switch to put in between the ISP router and R2 to see if it gets a connection that way?

r2. That is how it's set up. The router is working, but it won't load the UI

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, LazyDeztroyR said:

I have the same issue. I have tried multiple factory reset and nothing is solving this. Cannot access any of the app within the UI.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Just a simple reboot should allow you access, does that work?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Just a simple reboot should allow you access, does that work?

I did a reboot and then the router wouldn't work anymore. I had to do a factory reset to get it back to working. 

11 hours ago, LazyDeztroyR said:

I did a reboot and then the router wouldn't work anymore. I had to do a factory reset to get it back to working. 

Which firmware version are you using? You can download the latest here: 

• 3 weeks later...

So sick of this R-APp not working.  Qos is why I bought this thing and I can't even use it!!!!!!

Just did a factory reset.  Still SLOW.  and no QOS.  Internet was fast. for 10 min. until I made first adjustment to Geo-filter.

7 hours ago, Scott707 said:

So sick of this R-APp not working.  Qos is why I bought this thing and I can't even use it!!!!!!

Just did a factory reset.  Still SLOW.  and no QOS.  Internet was fast. for 10 min. until I made first adjustment to Geo-filter.

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having issues, which firmware version are you on?

Have you tried any of the tips given earlier in this thread?

Please also refer to the optimal settings guides to ensure everything's setup correctly:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm seeing this error as well now when I open the device manager and or Network Monitor `This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute`

The only way to get rid of it is reboot the router..and I really don't want to reboot the router every other day.

I'm at firmware XR500 V2.3.2.66

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Junglee said:

Hi, I'm seeing this error as well now when I open the device manager and or Network Monitor `This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute`

The only way to get rid of it is reboot the router..and I really don't want to reboot the router every other day.

I'm at firmware XR500 V2.3.2.66

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. On the System Information page in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 and then see if that stops it happening for longer please.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:51 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. On the System Information page in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 and then see if that stops it happening for longer please.

Thank you. I’ve changed the retries to 5, however the problem still occurs.