This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

Ste G

26 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK and are you seeing the same issues if you access it through routerlogin.net?

When it occurs, I try it through the nighthawk app on my iPhone as well.. and device manager doesn't show anything.. however after a reboot  of the router when all is functioning.. it will show the devices..

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry I forgot to say, after you changed the retries do a reboot please.

I've made the change to 5, rebooted.. it works for a few days.. and then apps will stop working again.. 

Does having a Nintendo switch on the network have impact on the apps?

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Junglee said:

I've made the change to 5, rebooted.. it works for a few days.. and then apps will stop working again.. 

Does having a Nintendo switch on the network have impact on the apps?

I know where you're going with that and no it shouldn't as that was fixed on the XR700, you could change the device type to something else though and see if that reduces the issue.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know where you're going with that and no it shouldn't as that was fixed on the XR700, you could change the device type to something else though and see if that reduces the issue.

Thanks I've changed it to xbox, lets see if that mitigates it

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I would recommend you upgrade to the latest beta we've just released personally as it has stability improvements so you shouldn't see this as frequently. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-120-XR500/td-p/2071196/jump-to/first-unread-message

If you do decide to upgrade I would recommend you do a factory reset after for a fresh installation.