Ping Heatmap Question

Infoseye

5 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I will certainly try, thanks for the advice. but is this list of manual servers a dark matter that cannot be discussed?

What do you mean manual servers? The route taken to a game server? These could well be different every time you make a connection so it's hard to test, this might be something your ISP would be able to tell you.

33 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

What do you mean manual servers? The route taken to a game server? These could well be different every time you make a connection so it's hard to test, this might be something your ISP would be able to tell you.

In the ping heatmap there is the possibility of manually entering the IP addresses of the servers. Sorry if you might be answering the question and I don't understand, unfortunately I'm talking with a translator.
Yesterday you told me that I could try with the ip addresses of the previous operator, but that you didn't think if they would work because they are not classified by you. That is what I mean, can you give a list of ip addresses of servers to try that are classified by you?

19 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

In the ping heatmap there is the possibility of manually entering the IP addresses of the servers. Sorry if you might be answering the question and I don't understand, unfortunately I'm talking with a translator.
Yesterday you told me that I could try with the ip addresses of the previous operator, but that you didn't think if they would work because they are not classified by you. That is what I mean, can you give a list of ip addresses of servers to try that are classified by you?

Yes, you can find them all in Ping Heatmap, Each time you ping all servers for a game, you can see their IP addresses on the right hand side.

30 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yes, you can find them all in Ping Heatmap, Each time you ping all servers for a game, you can see their IP addresses on the right hand side.

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

13 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

How are you adding them to the list? I'd suggest clicking on the server from the table on the right, then in the panel that appears below add them to the list that way.

17 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

The easiest way I do this is by going into Geo filter, load the game you wish to play wait for the dedicated server to pop on geo filter. Click on it then panel shows details IP address etc then add it to your Allow list, here you can easily ping it when added to your white/allow list. Hope this answers your question.

This is what I did for warzone, I added all dedicated servers that popped up when connecting to online service on the main menu. Since then been connecting more to dedicated servers than peers.

Hope this helps.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Game servers do not respond to traditional pings, with Ping Heatmap we get around that - however, when adding manual IPs the feature doesn't know it is a game and therefore the ping is blocked. For anyone reading who wants to make a custom list, ping the game from the list, click on a server then click the add to list button, that way you can have a custom list that responds to pings.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hi all guys, but are there any problems with the heat map in the last few days? I'm talking about call of duty warzone/mw. 
Thanks

Yeah we're aware of this, it's down to Activision updating servers literally everyday so we also need to update ping heatmap every day, we'll be doing one today so remember to 'Resync Cloud' later!

18 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yeah we're aware of this, it's down to Activision updating servers literally everyday so we also need to update ping heatmap every day, we'll be doing one today so remember to 'Resync Cloud' later!

OK, thanks. Is that why the game's running so bad so far?

23 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hi, I tried resync cloud both yesterday and today but still nothing. Is this right or are there problems on my end?

1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hi, I tried resync cloud both yesterday and today but still nothing. Is this right or are there problems on my end?

No it's not on your end, we all see it, they literally change them every day at the moment, the team have said they'll do their best to get another update out today.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Good question, so as you know game servers can fluctuate during the day meaning at different times you could have a worse experience. By using the feature you can find out whether your favorite server for example has a good ping at that time so you know whether to try to force it or force a different server using the Geo-Filter. Basically I would recommend using it in conjunction with the Geo-Filter to find the best servers for you - can also help if there are any mislocated servers so then you know where on the Geo-Filter to create your polygon or put your radius etc.

Question, why do some servers on the heat map come up as a diamond and have a range of pings? That was my best server this afternoon but now it is showing a range of pings. 

95EAB572-D9B3-4FF8-A77B-1033B7596D0A.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rbk23 said:

Question, why do some servers on the heat map come up as a diamond and have a range of pings? That was my best server this afternoon but now it is showing a range of pings. 

It denotes a cluster, this means there are more than one server in the same location, the separate pings you see are for the individual servers.

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Crazy Cat said:

Since last week, the 4 warzone and vanguard servers I play no longer appear on the ping heatmap. 
Are there any problems? Thanks

Yeah we're updating them now, apologies for the delay. If you resync cloud a little later on today you should notice them back on the map.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yeah we're updating them now, apologies for the delay. If you resync cloud a little later on today you should notice them back on the map.

Okay, thank you. 
I know this is not the right place to ask, but is there any news about the final version of dumaos 3.0 for xr700? 

18 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Okay, thank you. 
I know this is not the right place to ask, but is there any news about the final version of dumaos 3.0 for xr700? 

It's being tested currently so once it's passed our testing we'll go ahead and get a beta version out to those who really want to use it first. It'll include all the latest DumaOS features so it'll be a big difference from the current XR700 3.0 firmware.

23 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you go to the three-line menu in the top left of the Ping Heatmap map and click 'Resync cloud', are you then seeing the servers again? 

Exactly, that's the procedure I follow but nothing changes. If you have uploaded the new list do I try restarting the router?

54 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Exactly, that's the procedure I follow but nothing changes. If you have uploaded the new list do I try restarting the router?

I've just checked on my R2 and it's updated for me. Maybe try rebooting yeah.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I've just checked on my R2 and it's updated for me. Maybe try rebooting yeah.

I tried 5 minutes ago and nothing changed, I even updated the list after rebooting but nothing. I'll attach the screen, my router is xr700. Are 7/8 days that is so

Schermata 2022-03-30 alle 15.45.40.png